Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

New Brunswick, Canada

Refreshing summer drink!

I was lucky enough to be picked to try this product for free as a ChickAdvisor. I'm a fan of ginger ale and a fan of lemonade, so I figured I'd enjoy this product. It didn't disappoint! Very refreshing and 'crisp', the new blend of lemon flavour with ginger ale is perfect for a summer drink. I used it to make wine spritzers at a get together and it was a huge hit.

Une belle nouveautée

J’aime beaucoup le ginger ale à la base alors avec le goût de limonade c’est parfait! Ce n’est pas un produit diète mais pas trop sucré non plus. Je le recommande et je vais surement en racheter

Summer drink

I received a sample to try for review from ChickAdvisor.
    I love ginger ale, so I jumped on the opportunity to try ginger ale lemonade. This is a nice summer drink! It’s refreshing and not too sweet, and pairs really well with alcohol for those get togethers. I really enjoyed this and will purchase!

A Twofer!

I was a bit skeptical about this as a flavor combination. I then was surprised to find it hard to see in store. The Walmart and Shoppers' clerks said they were having trouble keeping it in stock! Once I did try it, I understood why! It is a crisp clean and refreshing taste. Perfect for a hot summers' day or any time at all.Very thirst quenching.

June 22, 2019

When life gives you lemons...put them in ginger ale!

Ginger Ale isn't my go to mixer or pop of choice if I'm indulging..I'd have it every so often. But with lemon...game changer!

I initially had this on it's own with a ton of ice and loved it...not too citrussy (some drinks with lemon taste like what i imagine cleaning solutions taste like!) or syrupy and just enough hint of lemon without being overpowering.

I then tried it with vodka and loved it! It did away with the need to put a slice of lemon in my drink and tasted awesome. It was refreshing and felt that it "summered up" my drink. I can see using this in a big pitcher of a cocktail this summer.

I also love the look of the can...it looks so retro!

Honestly if i hadn't received this free to try from Canada Dry i dont know if i would have gone for it..but since i did i will definitely put it on the repurchase list!

Great tasting ginger ale

This is very good alone or in a mixed drink. We have tried in a few drink combinations and they all taste great. Canada Dry has come up with a winning flavour.

June 22, 2019

Belle alternative au traditionnel soda gingembre

J'ai eu la chance d'avoir été sélectionnée afin de tester ce nouveau produit de Canada Dry. Ce produit qui est offert pour un temps limité s'est avéré être une belle découverte. Son petit goût citronné est rafraîchissant et change du soda gingembre traditionnel. C'est une belle option de rafraichissement pour la saison estivale qui commence!!

Rafraîchissant et léger

Cette boisson est rafraîchissante!!! Fraiche au gout de limonade avec a peine le gout de gingembre! Ce boit bien avec tout! J'ai adoré cette boisson!!! Y gouter c'est l'adopter!!!! Le seul point serait de faire un format sans sucre!!!

Enjoyed this drink

I recieved this product free to test. It took a bit to find in stores but I finally found it. I really enjoyed it. The lemonade flavor isnt to overpowering which was I thinking would be the case. It's a mild taste but good overall. Also adds a bit more flavor to my adult beverages that I always mix with regular ginger ale.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale

I love this Canada Dry Lemonade flavoured ginger ale. It has a very nice lemon ginger flavour and the taste is wonderful ! I like the bubbles with a lemon twist.. I've never experienced that before. I would definitely buy this product.