Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

June 24, 2019

Lemon ginger ale yah boy!

This is the stuff of summer Canada Dry with lemon. It’s so refreshing and delicious it makes you want another and another. My daughter helped me polish off the case in a weekend. Of course my family knew I got it free with chickadvisor and loved that! Will definitely be buying more this summer!!!!

2.7/5

June 24, 2019

Tastes like normal ginger ale

I was excited to try this, as I’ve tried other brands and they had been quite good. With the summer weather here, the lemon would have been very refreshing.
    Unfortunately, I couldn’t taste a hint of lemon and it just tasted like ginger ale. I might as well just buy normal ginger ale.

Perfect summer drink

I really liked the flavour of this ginger ale. It's like a sparkling lemonade. The perfect summer drink. Very refreshing when it is served cold. I would definitely purchase this product.

Delicious!

I'm so grateful that I was given the chance to try this product for free, because it was absolutely delicious. I already drink regular Canada Dry Ginger Ale, and this just has the perfect twist on it and I'd say I enjoy it even more!
    It's tasty and definitely the perfect refreshing drink for the summer. It also seems like it would be great as a cocktail, which I will be trying soon.
    I definitely recommend giving this drink a try! I will for sure be buying again!

June 24, 2019

I received a coupon for free to try this drink.
    I love ginger ale and was looking forward to this lemonade flavoured ginger ale.
    It is not to sweet and very refreshing.
    It's a nice summer drink and great on ice.
    But I still prefer the regular ginger ale.

Another Hit By Canada Dry

I absolutely love this Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale! It is my new favourite drink. I got a chance to try this new product from Canada dry for free! It took a bit of a time to locate this product and I was able to find it. It did not disappoint, the mix of ginger ale and lemon is great together. I enjoyed the flavour and taste of this ginger-ale, it was not over powering in ginger taste nor lemonade taste. This will definitely be one of my staple drinks! I will 100% recommend!!

Perfect for summer!

I got a chance to try this new product from Canada dry for free! It's so refreshing and perfect for summer. I love the light lemonade taste. It's great on its own or mixed in a cocktail. I would recommend this and get it while you can as it's only around for a limited time.

Refreshing

I received this for free from ChickAdvisor to review this product.

It took a bit of a time to locate this product and I was able to find it at the Superstore.

I really like the taste of this Limited Time Offer of Lemonade Flavored Ginger Ale. I could taste the lemon in the ginger ale, but not too overwhelming. i found it very refreshing.

Too bad it is a limited time offer, otherwise I may start buying this more instead of just the regular ginger ale (which I love as well!)

Highly recommend

I had some difficulty finding this product in stores but finally!! This is the ideal summer drink. Highly recommend this refreshing mix of ginger ale and lemonade. Put this into a summery glass over ice and it's perfect for sipping on the porch or beach. Love the taste.

My new favourite drink

I absolutely love this Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale! It is my new favourite drink. Ginger Ale is not usually my go to drink but once you add lemon to ginger ale it is delicious! This drink is refreshing and perfect for the summer. I will be buying this product over and over! #gotitfree