Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

July 09, 2019

Tasty and Refreshing

I like ginger ale and the lemon flavoured didn’t disappoint, it is tasty and refreshing. I liked it on it’s own on a hot day. I also used it as a mix for an adult beverage. I will be purchasing this.

July 09, 2019

Strange taste

It had a strange before taste that made me think it wasn't going to be good but the after taste was better. It's a nice change up suiting hot summer refreshing drink.
    I shared it with my family and they were perplexed if it was good or not too.
    I would buy again to get use to the taste but this is definitely something you have to try once to know if it's for you since the flavpur is hard to describe. Not exactly zest of a lemon mixed with ginger but not just a few drops of lemon added.

Refreshing

Product was good but I would have preferred to taste more of the lemonade. Not sure that I would purchase it again, as I prefer many other sodas, including the original Canada Dry.

Rafraîchissante!

J’ai eu l’agréable chance de pouvoir essayer la Boisson Gazeuse Canada Dry Gingembre Limonade.
    Honnêtement c’est la découverte et la boisson rafraîchissante de l’Été.
    Pour ceux qui adorent la Limonade vous en raffolerez.
    Par contre pour ceux qui aiment moins le goût de la Limonade vous trouverez que le goût de la Limonade est beaucoup plus présent que celui du Gingembre.
    Je la recommande sans hésitation.

So refreshing!

The lemonade tastes really refreshing, especially on a hot day! I loved that it wasn’t overly sweet as I am not a big pop drinker in general. I would have it again!

I LOVED ITT!

It is my new favorite drink!! I have bought it over and over again, and my family loves it. Canada dry has always been a refreshing drink, but now it has become even way more refreshing! I loved it

Canada Dry Lemonade flavour est Ginger Ale

I liked it! You can clearly taste the lemon 🍋. The whole family liked it. I would definitely be happy if it wasn’t an limited edition. We went for a picnic and had it with our drinks selection.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love it!

I've had trouble finding this free product, thanks to chickadvisor, as it is new and store were awaiting for it.. but it was worth the wait. Great gingerale with a fresh taste of lemonade, perfect for summer time. A must.

2.3/5

July 07, 2019

Not Enough Flavour

I recieved this product free from Chick Advisor for review purposes. I was excited when I realized I'd be trying this new flavour of Ginger Ale, however, after trying it, I am greatly disappointed. It has the great taste of Ginger Ale that Canada Dry always has but in regards to the lemonade flavour, it's barely noticeable. The packaging is cute with its wood grain, but overall my decision is to not repurchase or recommend this pop as it is barely any different than regular ginger ale. I was very much looking forward to a mix of lemonade and ginger ale, but this pop definitely did not provide that taste experience.

1.8/5

July 07, 2019

Not the greatest!

I received a coupon to try this as a product review. |Thankyou!
    Also apologies for the delay, it took a while to find it....

I usually enjoy Ginger Ale as a after meal drink, but with the lemonade, it has a sort of aftertaste, medicinal.... I tried it superchilled, Iced, I'm on the fence with this one...
    I don't think I'll be grabbing it first....