Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

August 15, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Very nice and adds to my vibe!

As a sophisticated intellectual I am always open to try new styles so not only does this holy grail balm soften my skin to the gods it also adds to my trendy and “VSCO” vibe! Would so recommend!

August 13, 2019

Good product

I keep searching for lipchap that I wasn't allergic to and I finally stumbled Upon this one And it has been the best one ever since I bought it Do not use anything else other than this As I am not allergic to it and it does heal your lips very nicely Extremely crack looks during the winter and I can't believe how well it works

July 26, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

The best

This is the best balm I've ever used. In the winter time when my lippie is cracked Carmex helps a lot. I think it's valuable. Love the packaging as well. Reminds me the 80'

July 26, 2019
    California, United States

Good

I love these Carmex is lip balm. It helps to moisture my lip for dry on daily basis. I bought this from CVS (or Target, Walmart, and Walgreen where you buy). It’s affordable.

July 21, 2019
    United Kingdom

My go to, every time...

Love, love, love this, so much so that I bought everyone one for Christmas. I first tried it in America when I had the flu, and it was a godsend. Soaks in really well and you get that cooling tingle. I have a tube in my bag, and one next to my bed😁

July 18, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Its an alright lipbalm

Carmex is a lip balm that everyone talks about and uses including myself.I find that I like the texture of the lip balm and the feel of it on my lips but i personally found that they didnt really moisturize them and that i had to keep reapplying. But its an ok to go lip balm.

July 17, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Great for dry lips

I love this Carmex lip balm. It helps to moisturise my dry, cracked lips on a daily basis. After each application my lips feel smoother however the tube can get quite messy. I still would recommend this lip balm though.

July 13, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

I would buy again

I think Carmex is a very good lip balm but only problem is it doesn’t really get rid of dry skin on the lips as well as it says it would. Still highly recommend this product though!

2.8/5

June 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not bad - for really Dry chapped lips

This carmex product lip balm is my favourite lip balm! It’s moisturizing and keep your lips very soft!! I feel like I

I used it during all winter in canada and is the best one that I used.

June 20, 2019
    Florida, United States

The Go To Lip balm

Carmex is always my go to lip balm. It is perfect for anyone that has dry lips. It helps to restore the softness and smoothness of your lips. Even when I use the other lip balms I have, nothing works like the Carmex does.