Carmex® Classic Lip Balm Reviews

September 02, 2021

One of my favourites by far

I’ve been using carmex for a couple years now on the daily, I find it is pretty greasy though and does leave a shine on your lips so don’t use a lot, but it is very moisturizing. It does come in a few different ways but I stick with the one in the squeeze tube!

March 11, 2021
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Amazing!

I love carmex so much honestly it is one of the best lip balms I have ever used. It leaves my lips feeling super softer and refreshed. I love it definitely recommend!

March 11, 2021
    United Kingdom

Give a try

I use this everyday very effective my lips crack all the time especially in winter time , best lip bam ever wouldn’t use any other one . Also taste nice

February 23, 2021

The best for dry winter lips

i have been using this year round and it is AMAZING! It is not to strong feeling like other brands, and also lasts long. As well, it comes in a classic tube if you do not want it to get it on your finger which is great. Will purchase again and again.

United Kingdom

Lip bam

Barnet, United Kingdom

Great for cracked lips

I use this although it is a little more expensive than others it is very effective. I love the way it tingles your lips when you put it on you also only need a little as it does go a long way. I only need to apply once a day and it really helps soothe dry cracked lips. I was recommend this by a friend so I'm glad I used it.

Dorset, United Kingdom

Go to winter lip balm

Especially over the winter months my lips get very dry and often crack. Since using this lip balm my lips have been much better, it helped to heal the cracks at first and now I've been using it every day my lips look and feel much better and haven't cracked at all.

January 26, 2021

Not bad lip balm

I would slather this on at night and wake up to soft supple lips but when I stopped using it, my lips would not be the same. Only carmex did this for me

January 22, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Classic

Carmex is a classic lip balm, I personally like the stick one the most, I've used a lot of other brands of lip balm but I've found that Carmex always works the best for me, I use it daily and my lips never get chapped or dry. It's more expensive than some other brands but I find that it's worth the little bit extra.

January 19, 2021

Actually works

This is a really great lip balm and honestly should be an emergency go to in everyone's bag during the winter. I suffer from really dry cracked eczema lips during the winter and am always looking for something to keep them moisturized and help stop the aching sore feeling, and this does just that. It was really effective in helping my lips smoothen out.