CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 1076 in Facial Cleansers

May 19, 2017

My skin feels amazing after using this. I have acne issues, but this one is the only cleanser that doesn't cause breakouts. The foaming aspect is really nice.

May 17, 2017

I have been using this cleanser for about a year now and I LOVE it!! I have very sensitive skin, and many other cleansers cause break outs. CeraVe is light and creamy and really does a great job removing makeup. My skin feels soft and hydrated after using it. If you have sensitive skin, you're going to love it! I would recommend this cleanser to anyone who wants an affordable and effective face cleanser.

April 26, 2017

I've been using this since I was a teenager and I've been a fan ever since. It helps remove dirt from your face and leaves you feeling refreshed and clean after rinsing. It doesn't sting at all and it's easy to move (either with a damp towel or simply just using your hands and running water).

I'm giving it a 2.5 for value though because it's very expensive ($20 in Alberta, $15 in Québec) for university students like me.

April 17, 2017

This cleanser is so good. I really wish I had found it sooner. I've spent tons of money looking for the perfect cleanser. I was finally recommended this by my dermatologist. It really cleans the face without stripping it of its natural oils. I love it for my combination skin. I also make my kids use it especially whenever they break out. It definitely helps to clear up the skin. Its very good on the wallet too!:)

April 15, 2017

I love the brand... the price seems to be right too. I find it to be gentle and non irritating for sensitive skin. Does not irritate my eyes, and removes makeup gently

April 05, 2017

I have psoriasis on my legs and I have tied many different kinds of creams and the lady at the drug store told me about this and I got it and it works better then anything else I have tryed to date

February 17, 2017

This face cleanser performs well on all fronts. It does a great job at removing leftover makeup on the second cleanse while not drying out or tightening my skin. It also washes off well and doesn’t leave a film which I tend to prefer for foaming cleansers in general. The pump is easy to use, but I tend to prefer the tubes since it makes it easier to get the remaining product at the end. All in all, this a great cleanser that I would repurchase.

February 14, 2017

I received this as part of a sample kit. It is very gentle to the skin, and works well with the Cerave Moisturizing Cream. I use this at night to clean my face. It doesn't take much and with a little water it foams up into a soap. It feels so clean and fresh and is so gentle to your skin! I have sensitive skin and I have been using it since I received it last year. I follow up with the Cerave Moisturizing Cream. It is a great way to clean and moisturizer your skin before bed. It is available everywhere, Walmart and Shoppers Drug Mart carry many of the "Cerave" products.

February 13, 2017

This cleanser foams up and makes my face feel fresh and clean. Gentle on my skin and free if perfumes and oils. I use morning and night. I like the fact that I can always find coupons in the circular for extra dollars off. Feels good on skin and never irritates. Dermatologist recommended.

January 30, 2017

I have very dry, problem skin. A lot of products I have tried react with my skin and cause redness. This product doesn't do that at all. It feels very clean, not dried out. It doesn't cause and redness or blotchiness. I am very happy with this product.