CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

April 12, 2021

A gentle but effective cleanser!

I have combination acne-prone skin and love this cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling fresh without drying it out. It’s fantastic value for the price and is just as nice to use as some of the expensive brand name products on the market. Love this stuff!

April 03, 2021
    California, United States

Amazing for combo/oily skin

I used to have acne, and i started using this. it definitely helped with controlling acne and made it go away. It helps with balancing oiliness. I encouraged my teen brother to use it , and he loves it. He had acne as well , and this helps him.

April 02, 2021

Great for combination skin

Works great for oily and combination skin type. It’s really gentle on the skin and also removes makeup pretty good. I have really sensitive skin and I have no problem using this.

March 31, 2021

Great for all skin types

I have combination skin where some areas of my face are really oily (T-zone) and some can get super dry (cheeks). This cleanser removes any makeup residues or oily skin. I use it both in the morning and before I go to bed.

March 25, 2021

acne prone skin

this is the best cleanse rfor oily and acne prone skin.
    however first i saw this product on tiktok one of the dermatologist reccomend this one and i bought afterwords. and it`s a miracle. love it

March 25, 2021

CeraVe

I highly recommend this product!! I have sensitive skin, oily and dry. I started using this product over 6 months ago and it’s been the best thing ever!! It’s not drying and my skin didn’t negatively react to this product.

March 19, 2021

Good

This is a good cleanser.
    Help clean my skin however like other people i also found that it dries my skin a bit.
    My skin is little bit sensitive for this product

March 18, 2021
    Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom

Dries out my skin a bit

Although I do like this product my face always feels very deep cleaned after using it, I do think it is maybe a little bit too harsh for my skin as it leaves it feeling quite dry so I need a lot of moisturiser after.

March 15, 2021
    Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom

CeraVe facial cleanser

I expected good things from this cleanser as I had heard a lot of hype about this product!

I have been using it for over a month now and what can I say?! It's fantastic!
    It's very gentle, and feels quite hydrating on my skin in comparison to a lot of other cleansers that feel like they have stripped my face of natural oils and dried it out.
    This is perfect, it has smoothed out any imperfections on my fave and it really is brilliant.

Will definitely buy another bottle once this one has ran out!

March 12, 2021
    Cheshire, United Kingdom

My skin loved it

It was great my skin loved it soft and smelled clean bright and looking good would buy again when I go out .much better then soap very happy love it x