CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

August 01, 2020

A must use!!

got this to clear up troubling acne... and wow. daily use at night for 3 weeks has changed my skin. it's soft and smooth again! I will be repurchasing this in the biggest size and continue to use and recommend this product!

July 18, 2020
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Gentle and kind

I initially had a small bottle sample to use and so thought i would give a review on your site and will do a review on the main company site. It was a gentle wash face cleanser and i had no reaction and it left no dryness after use.

June 23, 2020

AMAZING!!! I would buy it for the rest of my life!!

I lovvvveeee this cleanser!! It cleans my skin from all the dirt and grime I have on from the day but it also doesn't strip my skin at all!! It foams and it gentle enough for my combination skin! I would totally recommend this cleanser and I would give it to everyone if I could!!

June 22, 2020

I would buy this again.

It helps your oily skin, and it really helped me from breaking out. I enjoy their products, if you’re looking for a product to help you from breaking out and gaining clear skin. Cerave is the one.

June 17, 2020

My favorite cleanser

Ive been searching for a good cleanser for quite a while and when I found Cerave's foaming facial cleanser I was so happy. My skin is sensitive, combination and acne prone. Alot of cleansers would irritate and dry out my skin, which would exacerbate my acne breakouts. This cleanser works wonders. It cleanses my skin, doesn't dry it out and doesn't irritate my skin. I use it twice a day and love it. Would recommend.

June 12, 2020

Amazing product

I tried out many cleansers for my skin but none of them were as good as this CeraVe one. I have combination to oily skin and this product was perfecting at removing oils, dirt, and debris while not overly stripping the skin. Also the ingredient list on this is absolutely amazing. I would totally recommend.

June 08, 2020

Love it!

Alot of cleansers leave you feeling tight and dry. This is not the case with this. I my blemishes have significantly disappeared. It smells nice. I absolutely love it, and it is now part of my routine.

May 25, 2020

My favourite face wash!

I have combination skin with some mild acne mainly in the t-zone. I use this face wash at night to remove all my makeup without leaving my face feeling dry. Highly recommend especially for the price!

May 21, 2020

Great cleanser for oily face

Don't be afraid when you see the words foaming cleanser. It is so gentle. It cleans my skin & because of the 3 essential ceramides & the HA it hydrates my skin as well. I love the fact it also contains Niacinamide. I love this cleanser so much.

3.2/5

May 14, 2020

A little expensive but worth it

While the cleansers a little pricey, it never leaves my face dry and I feel like I'm glowing afterwards. Recommended for sensitive skin for sure, I love it