CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews
Ranked #27 in Facial Cleansers

August 05, 2017

Great ingredients and great product

Since I work in a pharmacy, I try to test out products before I recommend them to my patients. The Cerave brand is one I have been recommending a lot to my patients since they are gentle to the skin, don't have any harmful ingredients and overall seem to give great results. I myself don't have sensitive skin but I do think it's important to preserve the natural oils in our skin in order to protect it. This product doesn't leave my face dry and tight unlike other cleanser marketed for oily skin. I recommend it.

July 15, 2017

Only took 36 years to find my HG cleanser

My 36 yr old PCOS related acne prone, combination-oily mug is forever thankful to have found this cleanser. It took me a long time to figure out that the key to a clear and even complexion was use of products that help to promote balance in terms of oil production. Us oil prone folk tend to drift towards cleansers that over dry and strip our skin of its natural moisture. We are then left to wonder why our faces look like an oil slick soon after as it begins to overcompensate for the loss. I am so happy to have found this product as my skin has never looked better (in combination with the AM moisturizer I previously reviewed). I feel like I have better control of my oil production despite the fact that I will always have issues. My skin tone has also evened out considerably now that moisture balance has been restored and I find that short of hormonal changes my skin does not erupt as significantly as it has in the past. In terms of price point I will reference a saying that is commonly used to describe something affordably priced where I am from. For $15 I consider this massive bottle "Cheap like borcht" and definitely worthwhile to try.

July 12, 2017

Amazing!

For as long as I can remember, I have had troubled skin. Acne treatments would irritate it, but gentle cleansers wouldn't do very much since I like to wear makeup and they couldn't remove all of it AND still cleanse my skin (even with double-cleansing). I find that this cleanser us exactly what my skin has been looking for for many years. My skin is normally oily-combination, but also dehydrated. The CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser helped to balance my skin, but also help with the dehydration thanks to the ceramides in it. I also find my skin is less oily and gets irritated less frequently since the moisture barrier is no longer being broken down. I will continue to repurchase this product for a very long time!

May 29, 2017

This is a pretty good face wash for an already clean face, but if you're like me and use face wash to take off your makeup, this isn't the best. CeraVes foaming face wash takes off my makeup so much better.

May 19, 2017

My skin feels amazing after using this. I have acne issues, but this one is the only cleanser that doesn't cause breakouts. The foaming aspect is really nice.

May 17, 2017

I have been using this cleanser for about a year now and I LOVE it!! I have very sensitive skin, and many other cleansers cause break outs. CeraVe is light and creamy and really does a great job removing makeup. My skin feels soft and hydrated after using it. If you have sensitive skin, you're going to love it! I would recommend this cleanser to anyone who wants an affordable and effective face cleanser.

April 26, 2017

I've been using this since I was a teenager and I've been a fan ever since. It helps remove dirt from your face and leaves you feeling refreshed and clean after rinsing. It doesn't sting at all and it's easy to move (either with a damp towel or simply just using your hands and running water).

I'm giving it a 2.5 for value though because it's very expensive ($20 in Alberta, $15 in Québec) for university students like me.

April 17, 2017

This cleanser is so good. I really wish I had found it sooner. I've spent tons of money looking for the perfect cleanser. I was finally recommended this by my dermatologist. It really cleans the face without stripping it of its natural oils. I love it for my combination skin. I also make my kids use it especially whenever they break out. It definitely helps to clear up the skin. Its very good on the wallet too!:)

April 15, 2017

I love the brand... the price seems to be right too. I find it to be gentle and non irritating for sensitive skin. Does not irritate my eyes, and removes makeup gently

April 05, 2017

I have psoriasis on my legs and I have tied many different kinds of creams and the lady at the drug store told me about this and I got it and it works better then anything else I have tryed to date