CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

December 10, 2018

Good daily cleanser

I've just started using it recently and really like it as a gentle simple daily cleanser. It doesn't foam up too much where it takes a long time to clean it off with water and because it doesn't foam up too much it's not TOO stripping of your natural oil. I have super oily skin and I really enjoy the texture of the cleanser too... it feels a little gel-like at first when you pump it out and then it lathers really nicely onto the face. All in all, if you're looking for a gentle mild daily cleanser I find this much better than Cetaphil.

December 07, 2018

Perfect!

My holy grail in a cleanser. Was reccommended to me by a dermatologist. It gets the job done. No fragrance was a bonus to me as well. I use it morning and night and have no complaints.

December 04, 2018

Simple and good priced

I recently purchased this face wash after doing some research . I have combo skin and acne. This wash is amazing . Not drying or harsh feeling . Helps ph balance which is important . Recommend

November 13, 2018

Love this cleanser

This stuff is non drying and never irritating. Even around the eyes it's gentle and moisturizing. My skin is really sensitive and acne prone. This helps keep my skin clear and healthy. The bottle is quite large and it lasts forever.
    If you have acne prone skin , this is a must have.

September 29, 2018

the only cleanser my kids will use for sensitive skin

the dermatolgist recommended this for my both of my kids because they have excema. It is the only thing they will use to wash their face that doesn't irritate their skin.

September 20, 2018

Love !!!!!

This is legit one of my favourite all time facial cleansers...
    It contains hylauronic acid & ceremides
    To help prevent the signs of aging
    It also doesn’t leave your skin feeling tight or dry either ..I absolutely love it

July 11, 2018

Cannot live without it!

Tried it for the first time last year and fell in love right away! I used to use the Clinique Liquid Facial Soap and loved it but CeraVe’s Foaming cleanser is event better and for 1/3 of the price. It is gel-like but fresh and really cleanses your face.

May 30, 2018

Face wash

I never try this product I need the chance to use this is product? Is it harsh on your face I use another one and it's very bad on my face it's really hard for my face I want to buy some kind of Windsor who is gentle on my face

May 30, 2018

My favourite cleanser!

I love this cleanser, it is great value for what it costs! It is such a gentle cleanser that does not irritate my skin at all! It is not the greatest at getting makeup off, so I would suggest either doing a double cleanse or using a makeup remover beforehand. It works great with my clarisonic and on its own. I like that it has no scent(at least not that I can detect), so for those that a sensitive to scents this is a great option! I like that it comes in a big size so it lasts a long time! I have been using this cleanser for a couple of years and plan to continue to use it as long as they keep making it!

May 03, 2018

Wow!

One of the best cleanser. Doesn't strip dry your skin. It's very gentle and the PH is percect (you don't want a PH too high or too low). I use it every morning when I wake up.