CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

June 30, 2019

Repair and restore

Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Foaming Cleanser's gently foams to deeply cleanse without disrupting the natural skin protective barrier. This refreshing gel, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, effectively removes excess oil, dirt, and makeup.

Type of skin:
    Normal to oily

Compatible for:
    Acne-prone skin, facial cleansing, deep cleans pores, dry skin, redness due to dryness

June 28, 2019
    Kentucky, United States

I love this cleanser!

This is my all time favorite cleanser! It is so gentle on my skin, but still removes any makeup and leaves my face feeling super clean! My face is super sensitive, and this doesn’t bother me at all.

June 11, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

I love CeraVe! If I could have only two skincare products, it would be my CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser and this CeraVe PM moisturizer. Never be out of stock!

June 04, 2019

Holy grail

This is the best face wash I have used hands-down does not irritate or break me out removes all traces of make up like a dream unscented and foamy love love love

April 30, 2019
    New York, United States

My staple

I love love love this cleanser. It is gentle on my skin and gets it deeply clean. A bottle of this is a little pricey compared to other face washes but it lasts forever.
    I have acne and break out easily, I found that this product keeps the breakouts away. Would not be able to go through day to day life without this amazing cleanser.

April 21, 2019

Amazing

Après avoir acheter différentes marques telles que Clinique, Dior, Kiels pour mon copain, celui-ci est le meilleur. Il en redemande, et la qualité de sa peau s'est nettement améliorée.Pour le prix, ce produit donne de meilleurs résultats que toutes les marques plus dispendieuses que je lui ai acheté. Très bon et je le recommande à tous.

April 06, 2019

Effective and gentle cleanser

This cleanser is extremely gentle and great at removing makeup. I use it in the evenings to cleanse and remove my makeup in one step, followed by moisturiser.

I've been using it for years, and it has done a great job of keeping my skin clear and clean.

I have normal skin, with a slightly oily t-zone, and I would recommend this product to anyone with a similar skin type.

April 02, 2019

Tout en un

Un produit qui rend ma peau propre, sans aucune trace de maquillage ou des impuretés, même sans de l'eau miscellaire. Rapide et effective! Je ne peux pas en demander plus. Et, il ne contient pas du Sodium Lauryl Sulfate!

March 22, 2019

Love CeraVe

This cleanser is inexpensive and works wonderfully. I always have a problem with cleansers not cleaning away all my makeup. This cleanser does the job and makes my skin feel great as well. It's non drying and makes ly skin clean and soft.

March 14, 2019
    California, United States

My go to face wash

I have sensitive acne prone skin that reacts terribly to most face washes. This face wash however has never given me any problems and I find myself coming back to it time and time again. It gives just enough lather to make my skin feel clean but doesn't leave it feeling stripped and dry. It won't remove waterproof mascara but then again most face washes won't.