CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

April 16, 2018

Mon nouveau produit chouchou!

Enfin un gel nettoyant pour peau sensible qui nettoie en douceur. Je l'utilise dans la douche le matin pour un nettoyage léger et ma peau ne tire pas. J'ai également remarqué une diminution de mes rougeurs au visage. Je le rachèterai!

April 14, 2018

Love this facial cleanser!

I’ve gone through a lot of different facial cleansers in my life but CeraVe saved my life (and also the blogger I found this product from). I absolutely love this product (and the PM face lotion) and always recommend it to people when they ask how I cleared my acne.

I use this cleanser and the hydrating one depending on the time of the year (oily/dry) but I do prefer the foaming one. Within three-four months of using this, my face cleared up.

April 05, 2018

More fun than a foam party.

I am a 27 year old female with combination, sensitive and acne prone skin. I am a huge fan of CeraVe products as they contain great ingredients (hyaluronic acid, ceramides and niacinamide) and are often very gentle on your skin. I have never been a huge fan of cream cleansers, but hated how foaming cleansers tend to dry you out. This foaming cleanser, however, does the complete opposite. Because of its great ingredients I find my skin feeling fresh and clean, not at all tight or irritated after using. I was using this foaming cleanser every night, but unfortunately right now I am using prescription retinol that doesn’t agree with the SLS in this cleanser. That’s actually the only thing I don’t like about this product as SLS aid known to be a little harsher on your skin. Luckily the pump will keep it fresh in the bottle until I can integrate it back into my routine once I am done with my Rx. Like most CeraVe products here in Western Canada it is easily accessible at Walmart, London Drugs, Shoppers Drug Mart and Co-op for about $13.

April 04, 2018

Been using this for years!

I have tried countless face washes from drugstore to high end, and the Cerave foaming face wash is by far the best. It doesn't dry my face or make it feel tight. Sometimes I get bored from it and try a different face wash but then end up regretting it. Lasts a long time too! I always purchase from Shoppers drugmart when it is on sale (around $12.99). When I have any breakouts this face wash dries them up quickly. I will continue to use the cerave face wash for years to come.

March 28, 2018

Clean and Fresh On The Skin!

I love this foaming cleanser it works great on normal to sensitive skin. It is also perfect for those with eczema and is not harsh. The pump is convenient. This is available at Walmart and most drug stores and pharmacies. It is reasonable priced and you can always use a coupon, Cerave offers them on their website from time to time.

March 27, 2018

Great drugstore cleanser

I purchased this product as a “dupe” for dermalogica’s Special cleansing gel! I am a big fan of a foaming cleanser so I got a sample of this from a friend and immediately loved it. I decided to purchase the full size for around $9... such a reasonable price! The product lasted around 5-6 months with twice daily washing of my face.

March 16, 2018

Big Fan

I am a big fan of Cerave and this product does not disappoint. I have dry, sensitive skin and this product cleanses away make-up without stripping the skin. It is a regular in my beauty routine.

February 24, 2018

nettoyage complet

ce produit m’a été recommandé par un dermatologue il y a quelques années et depuis, c’est ce nettoyant que j’utilise matin et soir. ce gel léger laisse une douce sensation de propreté et offre une peau neuve et fraîche après son rincage. il est très peu parfumé mais on dénote tout de même une odeur agréable. je l’utilise pour me démaquiller et il correspond parfaitement à mes besoins. son format et sa pompe sont très faciles d’utilisation et rend le produit durable!

February 24, 2018

Holy Grail Cleanser!

This is my HG second cleanser!! It’s honestly the best since it’s gentle on my wallet and skin ;) For about $12-15 (depending on where you buy it), you get 355ml worth of cleanser!

January 19, 2018

Best at the Drugstore!

This facial cleanser is fantastic! It effectively removes all traces of face and eye makeup. It is not drying (for my combo skin) and doesn’t leave my face feeling tight. It foams up nicely and washes off easily with no residue left behind. I have now repurchased this product 5 times. I have tried many other cleansers but I always go back to this one. It is more expensive than other drugstore cleansers but because it is highly effective I don’t mind paying the extra few dollars. I would 100% recommend you try this.