CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Reviews

October 21, 2020

Recommended For Sure

It’s a really good cleanser. It hasn't dried out my skin but has improved it! I’ve been using it daily and my skin is glowing after my skincare routine. Ive used many cleansers and it always broke me out except for this one! I totally recommend it to everyone!

October 20, 2020

Wow! Such a great product with great ingredients

I have combination skin and every wash I’ve tried has made me breakout, gave me redness, etc. I was recommended this (and got it on sale at shoppers!) and i haven’t went back since. For once my skin feels genuinely CLEAN.

October 19, 2020

Really great for Acne Prone Sensitive Skin

I bought this cleanser for my son who was dealing with teen acne. He has very sensitive skin so I needed to find a acne-fighting cleanser that would remove excess oil while being gentle on his skin. I am please to say that since he began washing his face with Cerave Foaming Cleanser, all his acne has cleared up and his skin looks so much better. I am very pleased with this product and would totally recommend it to anyone with oily sensitive skin.

October 07, 2020

I will continue to buy this product

Mild formula for combination and sensitive skin. Small amount needed to spread over surface of face and neck.pleasant smell. Great oil control and not overdrying to skin. Can be costly and I tend to buy it when it goes on sale.

October 03, 2020

My favourite cleanser

It’s a really good cleanser. I’ve been using it daily and it improved the overall appearance of my skin. It always help with my oil control. It was non irritating and worked well on my skin, I’ve had problems in the past with cleansers breaking me out but this one leaves my skin feeling clean. Will continue to buy.

September 24, 2020

Great product

Ever since I use this product my skin in clearer & a lot healthier looking! I use this face wash twice a day & it doesn't dry out my face & keeps it hydrated!

September 20, 2020

que du bon!

j'ai essayé des tonnes de nettoyants pour le visage et je faisais toujours des plaques rouges .. alors je suis allée voir ma dermatologue et elle m'a conseillé les produits CeraVe. Que du pure bonheur!

September 14, 2020

Amazing!

After seeing that many dermatologists and skincare specialists were recommending cerave, I decided to try it. I have combination skin, but overall it's mostly oily. It did break me out at first for around the first 1-2 weeks (which is completely normal) but after, my skin has never looked better. This worked great for my skin and helped get rid of my fungal acne as well! Will definitely purchase again in the future!

September 08, 2020
    Colorado, United States

Great for combo skin

I have been switching facial cleansers to find one that works well with combo skin and this is it. I was worried it would be irritating to sensitive areas and it does not irritate at all. Also, my skin is clearer in trouble spots and is 1/3 of the price of more expensive brands with better results.

September 04, 2020

Holy grail

This is my daily face wash off and on for the last few years, gentle enough for my sensitive skin :) I always make sure to have an extra because it can be hard to find!