Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    2.0/5

April 26, 2021

Not The Best Face Wash/Pas le meilleur nettoyant pour le vis

This is not a good facewash. It's too thin, and I don't feel like it's washing my face. I do, however, consider it a great product for washing your private areas. I do not recommend you purchase this product if you are looking for a good face cleanser. But if you are looking for a good product for washing your private areas, this could be the product for you!

•·················•

Ce produit n'est pas un bon nettoyant pour le visage. Il est trop liquide et je n'ai pas l'impression qu'il lave bien mon visage. Cependant, je considère qu'il s'agit d'un excellent produit pour laver vos parties privées. Je ne vous recommande pas d'acheter ce produit si vous cherchez un bon nettoyant pour le visage. Mais si vous cherchez un bon produit pour laver vos parties privées, c'est peut-être le produit qu'il vous faut!

April 24, 2021

It's great

It is a little more money than your standard face wash but it is so gentle on the skin and I think it does a good job of cleaning your face. Plus it is dermatologist recommended so anybody can use it!

April 23, 2021

Have been using cetaphil for the past 12 years

Very gentle face cleanser. I have been using this product for the past 12 years. I keep consistently keep buying a new bottle every couple of months. It is super gently on my skin. I have combination super sensitive skin. This face wash does not break me out.

April 13, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Highly recommended for sensitive skin

I remember getting a little sample of this on an event, with a little hesitation of trying it because I have a very sensitive skin I fell in love easily! Its really gentle on the skins as it promise and many years later the only cleanser that Im using!

Amazing!!!

I had pretty bad acne and nothing I tried helped me. I have quite sensitive skin as well. A friend recommended this product to me and it worked wonders! In just a few weeks my acne was cleaning up. Very gentle and does not irritate skin.

Great staple face cleanser

I use this soap to wash my face daily as it is gentle and does not dry skin when used everyday. I buy the Costco bottle and it is great value. It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh!

April 12, 2021

The only cleanser that works on my skin

Cetaphil - I have used this product for more than a year because I find it is amazing on my skin. It leaves my skin supple, soft and moisturized. It doesn't lead to break outs and acne and is not oily for my skin

March 29, 2021

Absolutely amazing

I’ve been using this cleanser for over a year, and I haven’t liked any other cleanser since!’
    I would absolutely recommend!! The formula is great and the product is true to how it says.

March 28, 2021

Great gentle cleanser that doesn't break out my skin!

I have very oily skin that also dries easily when using facial washes and cleansers. After using Cetaphil, I found it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated without drying it out. Perfect for washing off light makeup or part of daily routine!

March 26, 2021

Everyday gently cleanser

This is essential in my daily routine! I love how gentle it is and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. It doesn’t dry out my skin at all and cleans out my pores well.