Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser Reviews

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight or overly dry. For normal to oily skin, this daily facial cleanser rinses clean without leaving any residue that is irritating!

The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is non-comedogenic and lets your pores breathe.

See their main website for more info at: www.cetaphil.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

December 11, 2019

Gentle Cleansing for Sensitive Skin

Cetaphil was recommended to me by my body piercer. I used it to clean my face and love how it made my face feel moisturized instead of dry, like soaps do. It's light and refreshing to the skin and it removes make up so easily. Is also very affordable.

2.7/5

December 11, 2019

It's okay

This product is definitely over hyped and the price doesn't match the minimal results you get. Honestly I could use soap and water and get basically the same results. Sephora has a line called "The Ordinary" that has cheaper options for your face. Happy shopping

November 30, 2019

Excelente para piel grasa

La mejor opción y la más barata para piel grasa. Te deja la piel impecable y dura muchísimo porque trae mucho contenido. En definitiva la mejor compra si tienes piel grasa con tendencia a acné

November 29, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

This cleanser is great!

So I decided to try this cleaner out when I heard it was supposed to be pretty great for acne prone skin. On first impressions i would say that it really did make my face feel more hydrated (which is perfect as I have dry skin) and clean... However, I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that is doesn't foam up on the skin in anyway.. For me I quite like that because it feels like I'm actually doing something. I'm sure that wouldn't actually be a problem for anyone else but me.
    There aren't any harsh chemicals in this cleanser so it is perfect for sensitive skin, it did help tone down my acne and I didn't suffer with many breakouts which is great.
    The consistency is quite runny which I wasn't expecting and for me I would've preferred it to be slightly thicker.

November 27, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser

I received a sample of this skin cleanser a generous 29ml and im impressed my skin felt really clean after using it without it feeling dried out. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone.

November 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

No complaints, probably the best for very sensitive skin.

The cleanser feels nice to touch, easy to apply and rinse off, or you can use it alternatively as a face-wiping cleanser on the cotton pad without a rinse afterwards. It is super gentle, does not smell or irritate. I would have liked it to smell like something to make it more refreshing in the early morning.

November 25, 2019
    Bromley, United Kingdom

Amazing

I’d seen and read so much about this cleanser from Cetaphil then I remembered I had a sample! The texture is very different to what I was expecting, I thought it would be very thick and creamy, it was actually light, runny and slightly iridescent! First impressions were positive, my skin felt very soft and fresh. I’ve really enjoyed using it.

November 24, 2019

My everyday cleanser!

After going through a really bad period of acne in my mid twenties, I was struggling to find a cleanser that wouldn't dry out my skin but still clean my face without breaking me out further. I tried many many cleansers and then was recommended Cetaphil. The results were not instantaneous but my face was originally really bad. As I continued to use it, I could feel my face start to clear. It's been about 3 years and I barely get breakouts now. I reccomend this if you are looking for a cleanser that will clean your face but not strip it or dry it out.

November 22, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Okay

I love the moisturizer over the cleanser. While my face did feel moisturized after, it didn’t help any acne on my face. just removed some dirt and makeup.

November 01, 2019
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

Best cleanser

This is the best cleanser I have ever used to date! It is a nice generous size and a little goes a long way. I apply it directly on my face and massage it in the wipe it away with a cotton pad. It leaves my skin really clean and the cotton pad is left with all the muck that comes off your face.