Cetaphil hydrating eye gel cream Reviews

April 24, 2019

Love this find!

I recently decided to give this eye Gel a whirl and boy was I impressed. I needed a moisturizing eye cream to go with my eye serum. The smell was nice and neutral. The gel was a perfect consistency, not too thick not too thin. It did not leave any residue and makeup layers on top without creasing. Within a couple days I noticed my eyes looked fuller and not as shallow and dark under my eyes and my very fine smile lines disappeared. I would recommend this product to others and will be buying again myself.

April 24, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Eye Love

I found this eye cream very very effective. It really moisturized my eyes. It was extremely light and will try to find this product in the stores now!!

April 23, 2019

A ncie eye cream

i normally really hate eye creams because i feel i can feel them just sitting under my eyes but this was not bad and soaked in pretty nicely, it was very gentle but hydrating, i would recommend to anyone who gets dry skin around their eyes

December 04, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

Works great

I love how this eye cream goes on. It smooths on easily and absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue. It layers nicely with my make-up and leaves a smooth finish for easy application of my foundation.