Clear Scalp Hair Therapy Damage Color & Repair Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #394 out of 1150 in Shampoo

Gentle, color-safe formula cleanses and nourishes scalp. Advanced protection from daily damage.

June 20, 2016

I love the whole Clear line. I used the damage color & repair shampoo and conditioner after coloring my hair. My color seemed to last, and my hair felt moisturized (though a bit poufy/frizzy). My scalp adored this line. I usually am prone to allergic dermatitis and occasional dandruff. I experience neither while washing my hair solely with Clear. This stuff is great for those of us with sensitivities that still want to have nice hair. The clean smell lingers too, which is a huge bonus!

2.8/5

February 12, 2016

I used this after I had my hair coloured a few years ago. It did help prevent my hair from becoming damaged and it made my hair shiny and less frizzy. Overall it wasn't bad!

February 12, 2016

I love this shampoo. My hair is very particular about what shampoo and conditioner I use. Clear leaves my hair shiny and soft without feeling heavy or oily. Love it!

2.8/5

January 24, 2016

I dyed my hair last week, and bought this shampoo and conditioner since it's for colour treated hair. Unfortunately a lot of my colour washed out while using this product. It does smell good and leave my hair feeling very soft and healthy. Overall I really like it, but wish it didn't strip the colour from my hair.

September 30, 2015

i love this shampoo really helped with my hair more healty now

May 28, 2015

This is the only shampoo I use. It makes my hair so clean and so much healthier. After coloring my hair for years this is the only shampoo I've noticed making a difference. I use it with the conditioner and love the way my hair looks, smells and feels every time.

April 15, 2015

This is a great shampoo for those that need help with damaged hair due to coloring treatments. My Mom used this because she had dyed her hair so often, the roots and ends looked fried. I found this in my samples and gave it to her. She loved it. You have to use this product for a couple weeks before she saw and felt the results. Now, she has regular sizes and uses it 2-3 times per month as a preventative treatment.

March 11, 2015

This is so good.it is one of the best i used that really got rid of my dry scalp. makes my hair look healthy and shiny.

March 11, 2015

We've tried this product on two different occasions. It made my hair feel very thin and my daughter & I both had a more than average amount of hair loss while using this product.

November 30, 2014

My FAVOURITE Shampoo ever so far! Affordable, lasts a long time and it smells amazing. I've never had a better smelling shampoo and a lot of people tend to ask me what shampoo I use because they love the scent!

What's Your Favorite?