Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #1031 out of 1360 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Smooth on an instant moisture boost with SPF protection and a hint of skin-perfecting colour. Refreshingly lightweight formula provides a no-makeup look and feel, yet covers imperfections with a natural, hydrating touch. Oil-free.

January 11, 2016

Clinique is one of the more expensive brands but it is definitely worth the extra money. Love their moisturizers- all of them! Make my skin feel fresh and rejuvenated without being left feeling oily afterwards

January 27, 2015

I use this as a lightweight foundation and it is perfect for that! This product replaced their "Almost Make-up" lightweight foundation a few years ago. Similar formulation, definitely recommended!

October 03, 2013

I have been a loyal Clinique fan for a long time and Clinique's moisturizers are the first I tried out! My skin tends to be dry all year long and once I tried this Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer, it really worked! I had also experimented with other brands, but nothing came close to the effectiveness of Cliniques. Additionally, the SPF 15 is great , since adding another layer of sunscreen will just make your face look oily and thick.

Love this!

2.7/5

May 09, 2013

I really want to like this stuff, but I just don't feel that it's worth the money! It's 45$ CDN for quite a small bottle. I find it isn't very moisturizing on my dry skin, as I always have to apply a moisturizer prior to application. It covers lightly, as most other tinted moisturizers do. If you have a pimple or reddened area you'll need to apply concealer as well.
    Also, it only has an SPF of 15. I feel like at the price of this product, it should have an SPF of 30 at least.
    I will use the rest of my bottle but I won't buy again.

December 14, 2011

'Does exactly what it says on the tin'

October 16, 2011

I'm a big Clinque fan and this foundation definitely keeps up their great reputation. I've been using it for about a week now and really like the effect. It's creamier than other foundations I've used, but goes on my skin smoothly and has great lasting power. I don't feel like I need to do touches very often and it has a natural feeling on my skin. I have freckles and it covers nicely without that appearance that I'm trying to cover them up entirely. It's called a tinted moisturizer but to me it really just feels like a thicker foundation then their (discontinued) SuperFit. Overall, I'd recommend this product and will continue buying it myself.

April 18, 2011

I've been reviewing this tinted moisturizer over the past week or so and I quite like it! When it first came into the office I didn't plan to review it personally since my skin is sensitive and I have to be really careful about what I use on my face but this is great! The texture is quite different from what I was expecting. Though it is called 'moisture surge', it feels dryer than a foundation or a moisturizer. When applied you need to blend it right away so it doesn't dry. That being said I find it blends well and even though the particular shade I received is slightly darker than my winter pale skin, it will be perfect for summer.

In terms of coverage, it is slightly less than a foundation as it is a tinted moisturizer, but it gives my skin a nice even look. I really appreciate this now more than ever as I have a lot of pigmentation on my face and chest thanks to my pregnancy. I'm quite the blotchy freckle face! I love that the SPF is built in so in summer I can skip the extra step.

I quite like this and will continue to use it!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge