4.1/5
CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!
  • Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

Awesome nail polish! ♥

I was selected to try the CND™ Vinylux™ Midnight Swim. I fell in love with it because it doesn't have a definitive colour. My mom commented on my nails and asked me if it was black, green or blue, we definitely found it cool. It has a great and smooth texture, is easy to apply and it's vibrant. I've been wearing it for five days and just found that one of my nails is starting to peel off. It dries VERY fast, which is awesome for people like me, who always mess up their nails for lack of patience. In conclusion, I would definitely recommend this to my friends and of course will buy other colours in the future. #GotItFree #loveCNDVinylux

November 26, 2017

For sure worth it....close as it gets to the salon

Super nice. I did get the wrong shade but I was fine with that as it was free so who could ever complain! Love the deepness of the Bloodline red that I did get. It’s super dark or extremely light depending on the users preference - just add more layers for an even deeper red. The color lasted longer than a week, which is extremely suprising considering I work in healthcare and typically my polishes chip even after one day. I’ve only got growth and no chipping - so lovely. Totally will be buying in the blue :) I’ve gotten many compliments on it.

Beautiful colors!

#gotitforfree Loved loved loved this color! Paired with the Vinylux top coat , was incredible. Long lasting polish with beautiful color. Lasted longer then a week. I was very impressed that it didnt chipped with all the work I did with my hands.

Really nice application

I received the CND vinylux weekly polish in Midnight swim. The color is gorgeous, the texture is thick but not sticky. Goes on nice and smooth.
    I wore this nailpolish for a week and I'm really hard on my hands. My two pointer fingers lost their polish on day 4 and I reapplied them. I could get away with continuing to wear this polish a few more days but I'm picky and notice all the wear marks but my mom commented on my nails last night about how nice they are. I definitely recommend this product! Thank you!!! #igotitfree

November 26, 2017

J'ai vraimé aimé et je compte acheter d'autres teintes!

J'ai été sélectionnée pour tester le vernis CND Vinylux weekly polish dans la couleur Tropix (orangé/rouge). Je reçu le produit GRATUITEMENT et je suis bien heureuse! J'ai bien aimé ce vernis et je compte bien acheter d'autres teintes. La tenue est bonne. Par contre, le vernis a commencé à s'écailler vers le 4eme jour. Cependant, il était encore portable jusqu'au 7eme jour. Son application est facile et son odeur pas trop agressant. Je recommande ce produit à tous!

Amazing Nail Polish!

I was selected to try the CND™ Vinylux™ Weekly polish in BLOODLINE. Bloodline is a gorgeous rich burgundy shade which of course is perfect for fall. This isn’t my first time trying this brand because I have a couple of other colours but I have to say it’s amongst my top 3 nail polish brands. Why? Well, whenever I use it 1.) I get tons of compliments about my nails because people think I paid to have them done and 2.) it always lasts about two weeks or more with little to no touch ups unless I have a crazy week at work. That’s the truth!
    #loveCNDVinylux #gotitfree

CND Vinylux Weekly Polish

This nail polish is pretty good! I really liked the brush and how easy it was to apply. There were no streaks or uneven spots. I like that the colour is easily buildable and dries VERY fast. I found mine chipped after about 4 days, and by the 7th it was completely peeled off. I wish it had a little longer life. I’ve used CND products many times and loved them so I had slightly higher expectations as I know they are not cheap products. Overall I did like the polish and would probably get it again.. if I found it on sale!

Would definitely buy!

I love how easy this system is...no base coat, just colour and then top coat. Wait 7 minutes and it’s dry! No UV light, no chipping for 7 days. I also love the colour I got to try, Midnight Swim.

November 26, 2017

A great color for the spring.

I #gotitfree to test out and boy did I put it to the test. I follow instructions on all my products and as stated I applied two coats of this polish. I do believe that you can easily get away with applying one coat as this nailpolish gave the perfect opacity with a streak free finish. The brush allowed for a one/two swipe application making it an easy to apply product. I then applied the top coat and went about my busy week. I am a mom and I work from home. I am also incredibly busy with my work projects as well as keeping the house in tiptop shape. I wore this nail polish through it all, cleaning, cooking and even arts and crafts with my son. Not a single chip. I ended up taking it off on my own with absolutely chips. I do believe the color I received, tropix, is more of a suitable color for the spring time and I look forward to getting more wear at warmer times of the year.

November 26, 2017

Move over OPI- CND Vinylux has won my heart.

When I #gotitfree I was excited to try the bright color. It WILL be perfect for spring.

So I went about starting my free at home manicure (is there anything better than free self pampering?) And i was shocked. The brush was different than most and allowed me to only swipe once maybe 2 times to fully apply a coat on each nail. It went on smoothly and evenly and dried fast. Is there anything more I can ask for? Thank you so much @chickadvisor @cndxanada #gotitfree !