CND VINYLUX Weekly Top Coat Reviews

April 29, 2016

I was able to try the CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat for free in conjunction with the Weekly Polish thanks to Chick Advisor. This top coat is probably the best one that I have ever tried at home or even had applied at a salon. The bottle was easy to open and the brush was a good size for ease of application. The top coat went on smooth and was not the least bit runny. It also dried quickly. The added sheen and protection provided by the top coat was amazing. My nails did not chip and the colour did not fade or peel. I also liked the fact that there was no chemical smell.

The results of the CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat were so good that I would not hesitate to bring it to the nail salon with me the next time that I get a mani/pedi.

April 27, 2016

I HATE doing my nails. Using this product has made the hassle way more worth it because this top coat makes my manicure last for literally a week. I apply it every few days to keep the shine, and sometimes I can get 2 weeks out of it! Amazing product, worth the price for sure!

April 22, 2016

I got this top coat for free from the Product Review Club along with the Weekly Polish in Salmon Run.

I was initially disappointed with the Weekly Polish since it didn't apply very evenly, but after applying the Top Coat, I was happy to see that it really made a difference in the look of the polish. It made my nails super shiny and smooth, which gave a very nice effect to my otherwise shoddy colour application.

However, my nails felt very tight after everything dried. I'm not sure if it's the fault of the Polish or of the Top Coat, but you can definitely notice some discomfort, especially if you don't usually wear nail polish. I also noticed some shrinkage after my nails dried down.

It also takes quite some time to dry. It feels like it dried quickly but you should be careful with using your hands too much for the next while. Even the next day after I took a shower, I noticed some of my nails were a little dented.

It has been three days since I applied the Weekly Polish and Top Coat and only noticed minor wear at the tips. I think if you take care to apply the Top Coat along the edges of your nails, it should last a lot longer.

I would definitely recommend this Top Coat if you're looking for a shiny look and can spare the time for it to dry down.

April 22, 2016

I was offered the CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat #gotitfree to test and review thanks to the @cndcanada #TryVINYLUXWeekly #productreviewclub offer from @ChickAdvisor. I found that the thick top coat adhered to my nail polish and created a high gloss finish that protected my nails from chipping. Just like my CND Vinylux Weekly Polish #117 Grape Gum; the formula is fast drying. I was able to get on with my day in no time without worrying that my nail polish would be smudged, dented or possibly ruined. This top coat gave my nails an at home professional looking finish. My manicure lasted five days; longer than with any other name brand top coat that I’ve ever used. By the end of the five days there was only a bit of wear and tear on the tips of my nails and they were barely noticeable. No large chips and not one of my nails broke or had to be filed like they usually do. I felt like my nails were protected by this quality top coat. I highly recommend this product and will be using it from now on.

April 22, 2016

I received the CNN Vinylux Top Coat free from ChickAdvisor! I received this along with the Mint Convertible polish!

This top coat was amazing! I enjoyed using this over the polish colour I received. I applied it after I applied 3 coats of the polish and it made the polish look so much better! It is very easy to apply, just one easy coat and it makes your nails look so shiny and like they were done at a salon! My polish ended up last three days on my nails before chipping, which is a long time for me as they usually chip after 1-2 days. This has definitely become my new favourite top coat and I will continue to apply this after I paint my nails from now on :) Highly recommend!

April 22, 2016

I received a bottle of this top coat to review for free from chick advisor and I was really happy with it. It works wonderfully on top of different brands of polish and it helped my polish stay put for longer then normal (5 days vs 3) will defiantly buy this in the future.

0.7/5

April 21, 2016

I received this to try for free from Chick Advisor, and I was glad it was free because I would not pay anything for this product. It was horrible. I painted my nails in the evening, and by the next night, 24 hours later, my nails were already chipping. I am a nail polish junkie and have no problem getting 4-5 days of chip-free nails from other polishes, and I followed the instructions for the polish/top coat duo to a T. And yet it chipped. I take very good care of my nails and hands, so I can only imagine what this polish and top coat would be like for someone who is hard on their nails. The only good thing about this top coat is it makes the polish look smooth and not weird. But that being said, as soon as the chips started and got quickly worse, the shininess of the top coat instantly looked cheap. You'd be better off not even using this top coat. I'm so disappointed in this product and do not recommend it.

April 20, 2016

I was given a sample of CND Vinylux weekly top coat to review and I was pleased with the results. Overall I was impressed although I did expect the weekly polish and top coat to last a bit longer than 4 days; however, it still did the job. I also tried applying the top coat on top of my weekly polish on one hand and just used the weekly polish on the other hand to see if there would be a difference and the nails with the top coat lasted 2 more days before any chipping occurred compared to the nails without.

April 18, 2016

I received this product for free to review from ChickAdvisor.

When I received it I did not think that it was going to work. Anytime I put on nail polish without a base coat, the polish just doesn't last, it peels off within the day. But so far it's been 5 days since I put it on and I only have slight chips on the top of some my nail (from washing dishes, scrubbing, etc.). You might need to reapply it because it's not as shiny as it was on the first day but that's typical of top coats. The price might be a bit steep for my liking but it's worth it because it lasts and it's free of a lot of chemicals that are in cheaper nail polishes!

April 16, 2016

I have received CND vinylux topcoat for free, to review- from ChickAdvisor. I have tried the polish, and found it to be terrible. The quality was so poor (streaked, thin polish) that I would not post a photo. I removed it within 24 hours. THEN, I tried the topcoat on my bare nails, and I like it quite a bit. The wear is good, and it is SO glossy! I would buy this to replace my usual topcoat, because I love the amount of gloss and shine this topcoat has!