4.1/5
Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue Reviews

Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue is the softest, thickest, and most absorbent bathroom tissue in the Cottonelle family. The 2-ply tissue is safe for sewer and septic systems, and even the triple-sized roll will fit easily onto any standard holder without special attachments.

Try it with Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths

June 06, 2016

Well I would recommend this toliet paper. I find that it is too thick and it seems like the roll just doesn't last very long. And you forget that it's thick I find and use more then you probably need, thus wasting a lot.

June 03, 2016

Very Soft toilet paper that is tough and won't fall a part. Always in stores for very reasonably prices. I would choose this toilet paper over most other brands.

June 03, 2016

This is great toilette paper. I like that it is extra thick and comes in big rolls so you have to change them less often. It is very soft, so soft I will even use it to blow my nose in a pinch.

June 03, 2016

I like it's a Great Product I always buy it when it' s on sale I also use a coupon if I have one on hand I find this toilet paper is thick and absorbent

May 30, 2016

Wonderful product however I purchase toilet paper mostly based on what is on sale. I would likely not purchase this full price but for a sale price this is a quality soft toilet paper.

May 16, 2016

I like this one but my toilets done seem to like. I am not sure what the reasoning is but it seems to clog the toilets so as much as I like I can't buy it

May 09, 2016

I love this toilet paper however, my toilet doesn't love it with the kids. Super soft, doesn't leave anything behind, and decent price. Great quality. This is my fav toilet paper.

May 05, 2016

The most thickest toilet paper i have ever used and i ALWAYS buy it when its on sale, love that it also comes in individual wrapped packages of six.. makes it easier for storing in the 2 bathrooms at home.

April 20, 2016

We love cottonnelle since we discover it! Nous ne pouvons plus nous empêcher d'acheter cette marque depuis que nous avons découvert que nous economisions en plus car beaucoup plus résistant!

April 06, 2016

Best toilet paper! It does its job without having to use the whole roll. It doesn't fall apart, but at the same time doesn't clog the toilet like other poplar brands. I wouldn't say it's cheap, but is equal to middle priced toilet paper with the quality of higher priced brands. Well worth the extra few dollars.