4.1/5
Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue Reviews

Cottonelle Ultra Bathroom Tissue is the softest, thickest, and most absorbent bathroom tissue in the Cottonelle family. The 2-ply tissue is safe for sewer and septic systems, and even the triple-sized roll will fit easily onto any standard holder without special attachments.

Try it with Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths

May 05, 2016

The most thickest toilet paper i have ever used and i ALWAYS buy it when its on sale, love that it also comes in individual wrapped packages of six.. makes it easier for storing in the 2 bathrooms at home.

April 20, 2016

We love cottonnelle since we discover it! Nous ne pouvons plus nous empêcher d'acheter cette marque depuis que nous avons découvert que nous economisions en plus car beaucoup plus résistant!

April 06, 2016

Best toilet paper! It does its job without having to use the whole roll. It doesn't fall apart, but at the same time doesn't clog the toilet like other poplar brands. I wouldn't say it's cheap, but is equal to middle priced toilet paper with the quality of higher priced brands. Well worth the extra few dollars.

April 04, 2016

I love the softness of Cottonelle toilet paper. It doesn't seem to roll up or break when you use it. My husband likes it also. He is sooooo picky about toilet paper. I say he's sensitive hehe, but we can both agree on this one. So it's a win for us.

March 31, 2016

Really soft toilet paper and great quality. I think it's far too pricey so I don'tdr buy it. Too bad it wasn't reasonably priced. Even when it goes on sale, it's too expensive.

March 29, 2016

My husband always said there was a difference and this was the best toilet paper but it was expensive so I wanted to get a cheaper brand. After using a cheaper brand for a while when we needed bathroom tissue again Cottonelle was on sale, WHAT A DIFFERENCE! So soft and not flimsy like the cheaper brand.

March 29, 2016

Ultra Comfort Cottonelle leaves you clean unlike other brands. What woman want's to go see her GYN, and find out after the exam she had pieces of toilet paper stuck where you doctor was looking. Talk about red faced.

March 27, 2016

I prefer Cottonelle or Royale over most toilet paper brands. I find that there's a good amount per roll and the texture is nice. Usually I stock up when I find it on sale.

March 24, 2016

this is the best toilet paper I've ever used. It's so strong and yet so soft.
    It's very expensive so we only ever get it when it is on sale.
    It does not tear apart like cheap toilet paper and also works really well as a cotton "ball" to take off your nail polish, etc.

2.8/5

February 27, 2016

We purchase this when it's only sale once and awhile. I don't find anything special enough about it to justify it's price. Competitive brands offer similar quality at half the price.