Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

November 17, 2018

Fresh and clean

This mouthwash really makes your mouth feel super clean. It’s alcohol free so there’s no burning too! I would recommend this product to anyone looking to add extra freshness to their dental routine.

November 15, 2018

I would totally recommend this rinse for the entire family!

This is a mouthwash I would recommend for the entire family keeps your breath fresh and healthy. Always stocked up my personal dentist first suggests using it for everyone in our family never used anything else after.

November 12, 2018

Keeps your breath fresh

I use CREST PRO-HEALTH MULTI-PROTECTION RINSE on a daily basis. It's not a strong/burning taste like some brands. It keeps my breath fresh for long time and my mouth feels clean

November 12, 2018

Awesome

I really love this mouth rinse. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and it’s pro health so that’s a plus. My mouth feels overall healthier. I also like the flavor it’s not to overpowering.

November 09, 2018

Great product!

Works great! I use it everyday and definitely noticed a difference in my oral hygiene! Would reccomend this products to all my family and friends! Works!!!

November 08, 2018

First Time Using

I was recommended this by my dentist. I like the taste and the fact that it doesn’t burn like precious mouth washes I’ve used in the past. The price point is great as well.

Updated On: November 08, 2018

Previous not precious

November 06, 2018

I prefer more natural items

I prefer more natural items
    These stuff are good for their value but really how much cimecals do they use to produce them!
    I prefer also colorless mouth products to avoid any discoloration with time

October 29, 2018

Great

This mouthwash is pretty good. Leaves your breath and mouth feeling minty fresh. It’s a typic ordinary mouthwash. I would recommend trying it if you haven’t already.

October 24, 2018

New To This

I am new to this product, usually, I use Listerine products. I have gum problems with this mouthwash is pretty much help. I think maybe I will buy again later

October 23, 2018

Crest gets it!

Ok. I'm very picky when it comes to mouthwash, but this was on sale at Rite Aid for 4.99, and I had a coupon for 2 bucks off. Normally use Listerine, but for the sake of savings and trying new things, I gave it a go. I was impressed by the little to no burn of alcohol and the freshness seemed to last quite a while. Definitely will purchase again.