Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 28, 2019

Bomb

This product works well it's a good full coverage clean but not as good as listerine clear alcohol free for sensitive gums. I still like this one as a second choice tho

February 27, 2019

À essayer

Un rince-bouche idéal pour les gens n’ayant de la difficulté à supporter l’alcool qui brûle la bouche. Malgré son prix plutôt élevé lorsqu’il n’est pas en spécial, ce produit fait un très bon travail, laissant l’haleine bien fraiche.

Healthy Gums & Fresh Breath

I just bought @Crest Pro Health Multi-Protection Rinse this week. I found it on sale at my favorite pharmacy. This is my family's usual brand. It does it all kills germs and bacteria. It is also is alcohol free, helps to protect and leaves my mouth minty fresh.I use it every morning to help keep my breath fresh and every night before bedtime. A must have as part of a healthy oral routine to prevent gingivitis and bad breath.

New Brunswick, Canada

Super produit

C'est un très bon produit! Il rafraîchi l'haleine et son goût n'est pas trop fort. C'est un bon produit complémentaire au brossage de dents. De plus, après seulement quelques jours d'usage, les dents deviennent plus blanche. Je recommande, car je suis très satisfaite. Je l'utilise régulièrement, surtout le soir après le brossage de dents.

So refteshing and clean

Love this !!! The is the best mouth wash I ever tired ,feel so refreshing and clean ,moderate smell and taste easy accept ,would definitely recommend to my friends and family

Minty fresh!

I liked this product alot! I find alot of mouthwashs burn my mouth alot and I dont feel like I'm able to use them long enough to actually have any benefit but I didnt have that problem with this! It didn't burn all that bad and left my mouth feeling fresh and clean!

great feeling

I love that this is not a burning sensation when using. a lot of others that I have tried burn , I like that it does not have the medicine taste as well, I would definately recomment this product

Works well

I like this mouthwash better than others I have tried. It is not overly harsh and burning and the taste is nice afterwards. I would recommend this product.

February 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Good

It's a refreshing minty cleaning and protectant mouthwash. Keep mouth healthy, clean and fresh. Doesnt have bad taste, or leave bad taste after wash. I use to disinfect and clean my tooth brush with it too. Good mouth wash.

February 20, 2019

Never thought much of mouthwash until now

I really love this mouth wash. I feel like my teeth are extremely clean and fresh for much longer than normal. It doesn't burn like other mouthwash either.