Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

September 13, 2020
    California, United States

Always buying

September 11, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

fresh breath

I love a good mouth wash! This gives a fresh breath in less than a minute. I don't use this product daily but I do use it through out the day if my day is long and I'm out and about. Great product!

Love Crest

Love how amazingly clean and fresh my breath is without the burn. I have noticed my breath is fresh for a longer time then most mouthwashs I have used.

United States

Tastes good too!

I have to use mouthwash so should use one you like the taste of. It doesn't taste like medicine, and is sort of fresh. I even like the bottle, it doesn't drip down the sides after you use it.

Crest Mouthwash

My family and I have been using Crest Mouthwash for almost 2 decades now. It's part of a complete morning end evening routine. Leaves my mouth with a fresh clean that we can actually notice!

September 02, 2020

Great product

This leaves breathe super fresh for super long. They come in a big bottle and mini bottle which is super convenient for at home use and in the go. This is a great product for long lasting minty breath that doesn’t burn ur mouth

September 02, 2020

Family's favorite

I have tried several different brands but always come back to Crest Multi Protection. There is a bottle in the kids 🚻s also! Has soothed many gum and small teeth issues.

September 01, 2020

A good addition to our oral care routine

My husband and I use this regularly. The taste is fresh with out being strong. It is nice to have a mouth tinge that isn’t just focused on fresh breath. We do with there was a more convent lid or a pump to make it more convenient for rushed mornings

September 01, 2020

I will continue to buy this product

This is a great mouth wash that the whole family likes. It's not to strong and still works really well. The price is great for how much you get in a bottle. I will definitely continue to buy creat mouth wash.

My go to!

I always need a good mouth wash after I brush my teeth I always buy mouth wash on sale as it can get expensive. Love the freshness! Feels like lasting results