Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

February 11, 2016

I have been a crest user since I can possibly remember. I am a non-smoker, non-coffee drinker. I see the dentist regularly and wanted to brighten my smile. Crest Pro-Helath Pro-Fresh toothpaste was recommended. After two weeks of use, my lips began tingling and burning. Instead of being soft, my lips felt like they had scabbed, but this could not be seen visually. I stopped using this product immediately. My dentist mentioned that I may have been allregic to the bleaching ingrediants in the product. I was disappointed with this outcome. I am a loyal customer and my whole family continues to use Crest toothpaste, but the original paste. I would love for Crest to develop a whitening paste that would be less harsh on the skin or for individuals with sensitive skin. Thank you.

2.8/5

February 02, 2016

Tried this toothpaste as it is the product my dentists office gives us at the end of our checkup. Not a fan of it. Hate the gritty crystals and the taste is very overpowering.

Wont be continuing to use it

January 11, 2016

While this toothpastes cleans okay I don't care for the taste at all. I will stick to Crest Whitening with Scope for better flavor,

December 29, 2015

Personally, it's not for me. I did enjoy that it had a mild mint flavor, but I like something a little stronger. I eat a lot of dark foods (berries, black teas, red wines, etc) and even with brushing two times a day it wasn't as noticeable of a difference for teeth whitening as I've had with some other toothpastes. It's a good thing to have in the main bathroom for company.

December 14, 2015

Crest Pro-Health ProFresh toothpaste did not provide consistently noticeable whitening of my teeth with consistent use. The taste is okay and it did leave my teeth feeling clean and fresh. It did not however help much with tooth sensitivity. Not really sold on this product but it's not completely without merits. I do prefer the Crest brand over Colgate.

2.3/5

November 17, 2015

I didnt like the taste of the toothpaste. I feel that Colgate is a superior product

October 16, 2015

This product was pretty good tasting, but I didn't see a big change in whitening. I didn't buy it again since my try. For whoever likes the taste that would be a good choice.

2.7/5

September 24, 2015

this product tends to cause my mouth to feel really raw, as if my mouth starts to peel on the inside of my gums.

2.7/5

August 25, 2015

je n'ai vraiment pas beaucoup aimer ce produit, je recommanderais plutot crest 3d white

July 17, 2015

I didn't really like the taste, but it worked well. My teeth felt clean and looked whiter after use.