Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

September 24, 2015

this product tends to cause my mouth to feel really raw, as if my mouth starts to peel on the inside of my gums.

August 25, 2015

je n'ai vraiment pas beaucoup aimer ce produit, je recommanderais plutot crest 3d white

July 17, 2015

I didn't really like the taste, but it worked well. My teeth felt clean and looked whiter after use.

May 26, 2015

This product worked pretty well. It is worth it only if you can find it on sale, otherwise I did not find it any better than most average toothpastes.

April 20, 2015

Not a fan at all, leaves an awful taste in my mouth

April 07, 2015

I would use the cheaper brands and get the same results.

2.3/5

April 01, 2015

I'm a fan of Crest but not this pro health toothpaste. I did not like the consistency of it while I was brushing, nor the after taste. Ended up brushing with my usual crest toothpaste to get rid of the taste.

March 13, 2015

This is an okay toothpaste for getting your teeth clean and feeling smooth. The price is fantastic also, but the only complaint that I have was the taste. It was terrible and it lingered for a while, even though I used mouth wash.

March 11, 2015

It's toothpaste … yes it "cleans" your teeth but the after taste it leaves is horrible :(

2.3/5

February 26, 2015

It's a good basic toothpaste that gets your teeth clean, but it's no better than any others. I don't notice a difference in whiteness at all either. I'd buy it again if it was on sale, but not for whitening or any of the benefits they claim.