Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 09, 2013

Received this product to sample and review so don't know what the price is. The toothpaste is very light and not too minty which is perfect for me as well as my child.

July 09, 2013

Great product ! It has a minty flavour that tastes and smell fresh and clean. Has less bubbles then my usual brand so a lot less mess in the sink . My mouth was left with that dentist clean feeling all day long and made my teeth smooth . Would recommend and buy myself .

July 09, 2013

I really like this product, it is one of my favourite types of toothpaste. I would recommend it to all my friends and family.

July 09, 2013

I have been using this toothpaste for about 5 days now and all I can say is "wow". In the past I had honestly found that all toothpaste was basically the same. This will be my new toothpaste!! It leaves my mouth feeling really fresh and my teeth have that "from the dentist" clean feeling. My teeth are squeeky clean throughout the day, no matter what I eat. It's as if my teeth have a non stick coating on them, I'm impressed!

July 09, 2013

I loved the minty taste of this toothpaste. It cleaned my teeth and my breath was very fresh.

2.7/5

July 09, 2013

I wasn't stunned by it, it was ok. I liked the taste, but, I found the consistency to be a little runny in your mouth. I found I had to add a little more than I normally would with the usual paste. If it were on sale I may buy it, but, I didn't think it was really worth so much more than regular toothpaste.

July 08, 2013

I like the smell of this toothpaste
    it smells fresh and after cleaning it gives you freshens in the mouth
    good quality toothpaste
    my mouth feels fresh and clean,,,

July 08, 2013

loved the way it cleaned my teeth, felt very clean and fresh breathe

July 08, 2013

I have used this product before and have had positive results. This toothpaste makes your mouth feel clean and refreshed. Also, it has improved the sensitivity on my teeth. My gums feel less tender and my teeth whiter. I would recommend this product to anyone.

3.2/5

July 08, 2013

I received this as part of the product review club.
    The toothpaste was good. It wasn't too strong but the right amount of minty-ness. My mouth felt clean after using it and i didn't have to brush too hard with it.
    I would get it again.