Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    2.8/5

August 15, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would not buy this toothpaste again.

I don’t think this toothpaste is worth the dollar. I didn’t feel like my teeth were clean and definitely not any whiter after using the tube. I found that I brushed with a different paste after

3.2/5

August 15, 2021

Crest

Crest products are usually good I find it to be rite along side Colgate so I tend to use it twice sometimes mix it up with Colgate but overall it's not bad product..

August 12, 2021
    Auckland, New Zealand

cool

yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy

August 11, 2021

good for teeth

This toothpaste contains stannous fluoride which is much more effective at preventing cavities than sodium fluoride according to my dentist. The proof is in the number of trips to the dentist I have saved myself. Crest Pro-Health does it all.

August 09, 2021

Fab toothpaste

Both me and my partner have used this toothpaste and really like it. We use it daily now and wouldn't look for any other alternative as this is really good. Leaves your breathe smelling good too as well as squeaky clean teeth.

August 01, 2021

Reasonable product

This is a good product for its purpose! It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I personally don’t mind the flavour and would recommend this product.

July 29, 2021

Lovely

Tastes good, whitens my teeth, what more can you ask for? Oral health is so important and you can’t go wrong with Crest. The tube is nice too, comes out well. My toothbrush loves it.

2.3/5

July 25, 2021

Does not whiten teeth :(

I used this faithfully for at least 4 months and has not whitened my teeth but made my teeth feel clean and fresh breath. I am not a smoker and drink tea (approx 4 cups a day).

July 24, 2021

Good

This toothpaste is pretty good, it gets the job done and leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. One of the downsides is that sometimes it leaves a bad aftertaste which is kind of gross.

July 19, 2021

Pro health toothpaste

I received a dental sample originally and really enjoyed it. Some of the pastes come in blue paste - some are white.
    I really like the texture of the paste as it feel nice on the teeth - not gritty nor foamy.
    Easy to use with electric toothbrush and makes your breath amazing.
    Teeth really nice and clean.