Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

September 15, 2017

This toothpaste is awesome.

This toothpaste is really good for whitening my teeth. It works really good. I buy this product all the time for me and my family. I highly recommend this product to everyone. I intend to buy this product in the future as its my regular brand.

September 13, 2017

Strange taste

I didn't really like the taste of this toothpaste although it did clean my teeth very well. The mint taste didn't quite mask the chemicals used in the toothpaste.

2.2/5

September 12, 2017

Don't love it

Wasn't a fan at how clean my teeth felt after or the taste. I did not notice a difference in my teeth color. Not sure if the effect on my gums. I would not buy again.

September 12, 2017

Our family brand!

We have a household of 6 and everyone in the house uses this brand, no complaints. It's fresh, makes your teeth feel squeaky clean and tastes good compared to other brands.

September 11, 2017

I would like to buy it again

I love this product and would like to receive some coupons for it .my teeth can feel the change . my family loved it and we will use this product again .
    Thanks

September 11, 2017

One of the Best Toothpaste i have used

I started using this toothpaste a year ago and I am in love with it. It feels fresh and i can actually see the change that it keeps my teeth and breath fresh for long time.

I recommended this to few of friends and now they have also started using it.

September 09, 2017

Dental Hygienist Approve!

As a dental hygienist you get tons of brands sending you products to try out. But so far my go to tooth paste has to be this one!!
    Love how it leaves my teeth feeling clean and with the bonus of ensuring your teeth is healthy it also has whitening agents. Always leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean.

September 05, 2017

Love this

Ever since I used this I can't stop buying it because it leaves my teeth pearly white . I also think it makes my mouth feel really fresh when I need to go out .

September 01, 2017

Great Product

This product was amazing, it made my mouth feel very clean and fresh. I enjoy toothpastes that have a real minty flavour that doesn't taste like chemicals and this product really executed that. Overall, I really like this toothpaste.

August 31, 2017

rachete sur et certain

jai achete ce produit il y a un certain temps jadore crest est ma marque de commerce que jaime le plus pour mes pates a dent vous avez une publicite televisuel tres convainquante et jen suis pas decu du tout