4.1/5

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

February 21, 2018

Crest

J’ai toujours utiliser les produits crest pour mes dents , il les rends propre et les blanchit également . J’aime aussi leur produits pour la sensibilité debtaire.

February 21, 2018

Toujours de qualité

C'est une marque qui a fait ses preuves et reste toujours excellente. Je n'hésite jamais à prendre ce produit comparativement à ses compétiteurs et je vais sans aucun doute continuer ainsi.

February 20, 2018

Fresh Clean Teeth

CREST PRO-HEALTH PROFRESH left my teeth incredibly clean, my breath Fresh, and didn't make my teeth hurt because they are quite sensitive, I would definitely buy this again

February 20, 2018

Great toothpaste

I have gone between using Crest and other brands throughout my life and have always come back to Crest. I find that Crest has always been the most dependable brand I have tried, making it a brand I trust. I haven't really found a change in the colour of my teeth, but my mouth always feels clean and fresh. I have never had a reaction to the product and would definitely recommend this product to others.

February 17, 2018

Best whitening toothpaste

Hands down the best whitening toothpaste I have used. Fresh flavour and you can begin to see a difference in colouring of the teeth after just a few uses. No hard chemical taste like some other brands have

February 17, 2018

The best kind yet

This tooth paste is great it does not give off a strong taste it leaves your teeth nice and clean and white and also gives good breath I would use this again and never go back

February 16, 2018

I'm loving it!

I bought the Cool Mint flavor after seeing a coupon in the paper. This new toothpaste from Crest is supposed to address all these areas: Cavities, Gingivitis, Plaque, Tooth Sensitivity, and Stains; and it fights Tartar Buildup and Freshens Breath. My husband and I were currently Crest users, but I used their toothpaste for sensitivity and he was using one to fight stains. This is the first time we have been able to buy one toothpaste for both of us! Many people say it leaves a "film" but I never noticed this. It is somewhat gritty, similar to when you have a professional cleaning but rinses away.

Best toothpaste

Crest has always been my go to toothpaste brand. Specifically this one. It leaves my teeth and mouth feeling clean and refreshed between cleanings. The flavour is also nice.

I like it.

I use this toothpaste a long time. And will buy it more. The best choice in my life.as work in dentist office, so i lovely recommend it. Do not hesitate and go to buy it. It keeps teeth in a good condition.

Amazing toothpaste

I have used Crest my whole life. I love this line from them. My mouth stays fresher longer, great taste and it doesn't burn. I will continue to buy only Crest products, LOVE it!