Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 02, 2018

Only brand I use!

I’ve tried many different toothpastes and by far Crest is the best! I love that it’s minty fresh and a big bonus for the whitening! It actually works! I would highly recommend to everyone!

Saskatchewan, Canada

works well

I would buy this toothpaste again. It is very smooth, makes my teeth feel good, and it doesn't sting or make my teeth feel sensitive. I also like the container.

Squeeky clean

Love how this toothpaste makes my whole mouth feel. My teeth are so clean and smooth and it makes my breath smell amazing. It's definitely part of my daily routine.

Efficace

Le dentifrice le plus utilisé chez nous à la maison son résultat est efficace il laisse une sensation agréable et une bonne haleine bonne qualité et prix je le recommande définitivement merci

April 30, 2018

Just from the dentist feel.

This toothpaste is so different from others. Your mouth feels like every spot has been cleaned professionally. It has such a clean sensation. Gums feel healthier never feel any sore spots after brushing. I love this product.

April 30, 2018

Crest pro-santé est vraiment efficace.

Crest pro-santé est vraiment efficace. Ce dentifrice laisse une sensation fraîche et une bonne haleine plusieurs heures après le brossage des dents. J’ai bien aimé ce produit. Après plusieurs jours d’utilisation j’ai remarqué la différence ede une mettre amélioration de mes dents.

2.8/5

April 24, 2018

It's toothpaste, but..

It IS just toothpaste, but as a toothpaste if I have to describe it I would say this was is very nice. I didn't use it long enough to whiten my teeth noticeably, no surprise. I bought it on sale and I will say I'm glad I did.

April 23, 2018

Fresh taste and feel

This toothpaste is a nice product for the whole family. The oral hygiene level is definitely maintained and it's cost effective as well. My kids love to use it and it is easily available.

1.8/5

April 22, 2018

Not the best

I work in a dental office and this came in as a sample so I tried it out, I found that the toothpaste felt gritty on my teeth and my teeth did not feel that clean after using it, I also find that it eats away at the skin of my cheeks (sloughing) I don’t recommend this for toothpaste

April 20, 2018

J'adore vos produits.

J'aime beaucoup vos produits et j'en achète beaucoup. Ma famille et moi avons de belles dents saines et blanche. Depuis qu'on utilise CREST PRO-HEALTH PROFRESH on ne peux plus s'en passer.