Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

January 20, 2019

like the flavor and effectiveness

I have been using this whitening toothpaste for a long time, and have been getting samples from my dentist. I like the flavor and effectiveness. I will definitely buy again and recommend to friends.

January 19, 2019

Toothpaste is Toothpaste

As a toothpaste Pro Health is very nice, minty and fresh. As a Whitening I find it doesn't live up to the claim that it will make a difference. I have tried with or without Whitening and find no difference except the price.

January 18, 2019

Brush brush brush your teeth

Would recommend this product to anyone and everyone because brushing your teeth twice daily will figh cavities and gingervituse. Whiter teeth is always a good thing. And fresh breath is a blessing to anyone who has to talk to you.

Fresh mouth

Total value, I like the pro health because I feel I am taking care of all my teeth and mout. It tastes good and you do not need to use a lot, therefore it lasts a long time. I often use coupons to buy this saving even more.

Excellent

I have been using this toothpaste for years, it is definitely a great product. Works very well, cleans my teeth leaving them nice and pearly white. It also freshens my breath and the price is not bad either. Great value, great product overall. I recommend for sure.

Minty Fresh

Nice

It is a good normal toothpaste. It’s strong toothpaste.its exactly that what you’d expect.
    It cleans my teeth well.
    The smell is also nice.
    Recommend it.

January 15, 2019

One of the best toothpastes I've ever used

This toothpaste makes your mouth and teeth feel brand new. Use it daily. Tastes great and really feels like it deep cleans your teeth and gums.

I've used many different toothpastes in the past and really feel like this one is definitely in the top 5. Would recommend it to anyone tired of their usual toothpaste and would like to try something different.

January 12, 2019

Recommended by dentist

This whitening toothpaste has been recommended to me by my dentist. She told me this will help whiten my teeth. Since the I have been using this. Don’t see much results yet but smells good and really minty flavour

January 11, 2019

Smells good

Got nothing much to say. I like pro health. I have been using it for years. Gets my teeth clean. Have a really good day everyone I dont have anything else to add