Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

April 19, 2019

My favourite toothpaste

This toothpaste leaves my teeth feeling clean and fresh! I noticed my teeth have gotten super whiter because of this tooth paste! It’s affordable and lasts a long time so this will be my go to product from now on

April 18, 2019

Bon dentifrice

J'achète souvent ce dentifrice, je l'aime bien par contre il est un peu plus cher que les autres marques et je ne vois pas vraiment d'effet blanchissant. Il laisse un goût frais en bouche.

April 17, 2019

Fresh Breath

Great toothpaste ,
    Works well, taste good
    Decent priced
    Has great packaging , even small travel sized ones for traveling or to keep in your purse
    Has fluoride to fight cavities

April 15, 2019

J'achèterai.

J'achète régulièrement cette marque. J'aime bien la fraîcheur en bouche tout comme le goût. Je préfère alterner avec du Crest régulier matin et midi.

April 13, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Tastey

I find this product has a good flavor. The tsste is not overpowering. It is bubbly n tingly so you know its working.
    I would reccomend this to others and i would use it again.

1.5/5

April 12, 2019

Je ne recommande pas.

Il s’agit d’un produit que j’aime plus ou moins. Comparativement à d’autre marques, celle-ci a des cristaux dans la pâte qui vient abimer les dents à la longue. J’ai moins aimé ce produit.

April 10, 2019

Good

Love this toothpaste. I use it everyday to keep my teeth polished and remove any surface stain build-up.
    This toothpaste works great! The texture is lovely and taste good!

April 10, 2019

I love t his product and have bought it!

I love this product and have purchased it again. I love the taste and it leaves my teeth feeling clean and fresh and it is suitable for my sensitive teeth

April 10, 2019

Fresh Breath but left STRANGE FILM in mouths of smokers.

I was excited to try Crest Pro-Health when it 1st came on the market. I loved the taste and it gave me fresh breath BUT as a smoker, the toothpaste must have reacted with what I can only assume was the nicotine remnants in my mouth, causing a slimy film that occured all over my upper and lower gums. The film was substantial enough that it could be removed. This was NOT only my experience, but other smokers have reported same too.

Because of this reaction, I immediately stopped using it.

I tried this toothpaste at 3 more random times, with exactly same flimy outcome. Sadly, this is not a good toothpaste if you smoke.

1.7/5

April 09, 2019

Abrasif

Je n'aime vraiment pas cette pâte a dent. Elle me laisse un effet de brûlent en bouche et même pour certaine personne elle fait desquamer les tissus de la bouche.