Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

1.7/5

July 17, 2013

I received this on Monday, July 15th from Chick Advisor's review club. The deadline for reviews was that day, but how can I review it after just one use? So I apologize for the late review!

This toothpaste has an extremely pleasant taste, and I found myself really enjoying brushing my teeth with it. The grit was a bit of a surprise, considering it is a "breath fresher" and not specifically a whitening toothpaste. It wasn't a bad grit.

However, this is where the good part of the toothpaste ends. After a few hours my mouth started to get really dry, and all along my gums I got this strange goopy, stretchy, white stuff. I researched it and sure enough the toothpaste is the cause of this!

I also found my teeth were a bit darker after brushing with it the first time. I thought that was odd, and blamed it on lighting. Sure enough, it happened again the next time I brushed my teeth! I looked that up to, and guess what? This toothpaste has a warning that it causes staining! Who wants toothpaste that causes staining?! No one! That is the opposite of what toothpaste should be doing!

My breath did not get any fresher than it normally was. I have pretty gnarly GERD and so my breath can get pretty unpleasant, but this did nothing for me.

I would not buy this product to use and will not be finishing my tube of it. I do not want a toothpaste that tastes good, but does nothing for my teeth!

July 16, 2013

Chick Advisor gave the opportunity to test this product, thank you!
    I have been a long time user of the Pro-Health toothpaste, I have never tried this particular line. In comparison to the one that I typically purchase, I find that it cleans as well and leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Next time I am stocking up on toothpaste I will keep my eye out for this 'flavour' of the Pro-Health toothpaste, I am definitely a fan!

July 16, 2013

I found the tooth paste left my mouth feeling clean, however the freshness did not last as long as I expected. I would continue to use this toothpaste over my previous brand.

July 16, 2013

I found that this toothpaste worked very well and left my mouth feeling clean, but I found that it didn't live up to the fresh breath claims that it made - it helped, but it seemed to dry out my mouth. My teeth felt very clean, though, so I give it a thumbs up!

July 16, 2013

I enjoyed the fresh, minty flavour of this toothpaste. After a week of using this toothpaste, I do see a subtle lightening in the shade of my teeth which, to be honest, surprised me. This toothpaste doesn't feel like others that whiten while I am using it. I am very impressed with how much better the sensitive areas in my mouth are! I do still get the odd twinge but a vast improvement! I will definitely be switching to Crest Pro-Health Profresh toothpaste as my regular toothpaste. The fact that I can lessen my tooth sensitivity and still get a subtle whitening effect at the same time is amazing. If you are looking for a drastic whitening effect than I would select another product but for tooth sensitivity I would definitely recommend this. Two thumbs up!

2.7/5

July 16, 2013

I was chosen to be do this Product Review for this toothpaste. It was alright, but not great, Taste is important for me to feel like my mouth is fresh and clean and didn't leave that impression. I didn't find it cleaned my teeth any better than any other toothpaste. I probably wouldnt buy it unless it was on sale and I had a coupon for it, but it was nice to try.

July 16, 2013

The Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste worked quite well for me, I wasn't able to use it long enough to see if the sensitivity claims were true, but otherwise it worked well for me. It left my mouth feeling fresh and clean almost all day; leaving a tingly minty flavour in my mouth.
    The texture of the toothpaste itself is a bit to get used to, it was gritty and felt odd, but it worked well for cleaning and giving me a kissable mouth.

July 16, 2013

The Crest Pro-health profresh toothpaste is a nice toothpaste overall. The flavour is mild, but refreshing and delicious. I found that my teeth felt clean for most of the day using this toothpaste and I had fresh breath for a lot longer than other toothpastes I have used. I love the fact that this toothpaste is good for a variety of uses. It fights plaque, gingivitis, tartar and cavities as well as whitening teeth, and helps overcome sensitivity over a period of time. I did not notice my teeth being less sensitive, though I have one very sensitive tooth which actually seemed more sensitive, but that could be from other factors that have nothing to do with the toothpaste itself. This toothpaste does contain fluoride. I found that this toothpaste did not foam like other toothpastes when I was brushing my teeth. Overall, I did like this toothpaste and would recommend it to a friend.

July 16, 2013

I love the new Crest® Pro-Health® PROFRESH Toothpaste! It has a great taste and protects your teeth fully from cavities, plaque, tartar, gingivitis and tooth sensitivity. This toothpaste will not only clean teeth but make your dentist proud too!

July 16, 2013

Crest pro health toothpaste is something I will be using on a regular basis from now on... it makes my teeth feel and look cleaner and whiter.. It also makes my whole mouth feel clean.. I highly recommend this product and thank you for letting me try it out!!!