1978 reviews
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

Clean and Refreshing

A good toothpaste that makes your mouth feel clean and refreshed after every use. the toothpaste is pretty good value and the same as a similar brand, would definitely use this again.

great

I like all of the crest products. This is one of my favorite toothpaste out there it leaves my mouth and teeth feeling clean and fresh. I recommend this toothpaste

1.5/5

January 29, 2019

Thus product burnt my mouth!

I used this product for 1 week. After that week i had blisters in my mouth. I have NEVER had this with any other toothpaste. I will not use this product again

My go to toothpaste!

Crest pro-health toothpaste, is my toothpaste of choice! I just love it, it cleans my teeth perfectly, keeps them white and leaves a refreshing taste afterward. I absolutely recommend this product.

refreshing

it keeps you fresh and awake having of a sweet flavour and strong good fragrance taking away the germs and dirty smell from your mouth stay fresh be fresh

Oh yeah!!

I love this toothpaste. It cleans my teeth, freshens my breath and whitens my teeth. It's gentle, I've never had any problems with this toothpaste. A must have!

January 26, 2019

Love. 5 Stars.

I was really shocked 😳 I bought the Crest Toothpaste for $1.00 on Sale. I didn’t know if it will worked? Whitening teeth? But it did. I absolutely love brushing my teeth more now then ever. Whitening my teeth, smile. Love the breath cleaning afterward too. I love the fresh, clean, breathtaking after brushing.

January 26, 2019

Love it!!

I’ve been a crest user for years. I’ll try new products but I always go back to crest. My mouth and teeth always feel clean and my teeth look white when I use crest. I’m definitely a crest girl. Lol

January 25, 2019

I always use this.

There's no toothpaste that compares to crest. Its been with me for 30 years now & the formula keeps getting better. It makes your mouth feel fresh & your teeth squeaky clean.

January 25, 2019

It works!

I really like this tooth past, it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean until my next brushing. This product also makes me feel like I just had a cleaning at the dentist. I wil definitely make this my household brand.