2015 reviews
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

March 19, 2019

I'm going to buy this product again for sure

This product has a good taste. Crest toothpaste leaves a long lasting fresh feeling. It has been helping to keep white my teeth so far. Good price as well.

très bonne

Jaime bien cette sorte de pâte a dent elle comble bien mes besoin dentaire de plus elle est offerte dans plusieurs sorte , pour la totale ou des soint plus spécifique blanchiment et meme des combos si je peut m'exprimer ainsi :) jais quelque fois changé de sorte mais je retourne toujours vers le meme produit .. merci

good price

I love that this product has always coupons. i never thought this cheaper price toothpaste works great never switched brand from the time i used this..

quality toothpaste

Im quite happy with it - not harsh on my enamel or gums like some other brands I've used. Also been told by my dentist that is one of the safer ones on the market - apparently some of the others can be somewhat destructive to the tooth enamel. Will stick with this!

Great toothpaste!!

love the toothpaste. Excellent results. Alot of different brands out there tried but always come back to Crest. I find no one can beat them. Keep up the great product!!

March 15, 2019

Works very well

So far so good with this crest product. The taste isn't bad and it has been helping to whiten my teeth so far.. I would definitely buy this product again
    I find it to be one of the better toothpastes I've used

Long lasting freshness

Crest leaves a long lasting fresh feeling and I’ve been using this product consistently for about six months. Will definitely keep using this brand. Great quality for the price!

Great product!

This toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling so clean… My breath feels cool and fresh, and my teeth stay healthy and white. The kids and hubby all agree, it’s a great product.

Works

Crest whitening is proven it's worth in my household again and again and again. The only whitening toothpaste we can say that about. Used for adults and kids.

March 13, 2019

Crest ProHealth

Amazing Value, goes a long way! It’s pretty effective! The quality is good! This is my go to toothpaste that I always buy! I highly recommend it for a cost effective toothpaste!