2091 reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

March 18, 2019

Great toothpaste!!

love the toothpaste. Excellent results. Alot of different brands out there tried but always come back to Crest. I find no one can beat them. Keep up the great product!!

March 15, 2019

Works very well

So far so good with this crest product. The taste isn't bad and it has been helping to whiten my teeth so far.. I would definitely buy this product again
    I find it to be one of the better toothpastes I've used

Long lasting freshness

Crest leaves a long lasting fresh feeling and I’ve been using this product consistently for about six months. Will definitely keep using this brand. Great quality for the price!

Great product!

This toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling so clean… My breath feels cool and fresh, and my teeth stay healthy and white. The kids and hubby all agree, it’s a great product.

Works

Crest whitening is proven it's worth in my household again and again and again. The only whitening toothpaste we can say that about. Used for adults and kids.

March 13, 2019

Crest ProHealth

Amazing Value, goes a long way! It’s pretty effective! The quality is good! This is my go to toothpaste that I always buy! I highly recommend it for a cost effective toothpaste!

Healthy teeth and gums!

This toothpaste has everything that you are looking for! It left my teeth and mouth feeling clean. It also has a pleasant taste that is not overpowering. My breath was also fresh. I use this in addition to Crest White Strips to keep my smile bright.

Love it!

I love this toothpaste! Not only does it leave your mouth feelings super clean, but it makes your teeth feel great too. Crest has always been my go to toothpaste not only because it's cost effective, but it's awesome!

Love crest tooth paste

I love all crest tooth paste. It freshens my breath, keeps my teeth sparkly white and tastes great. I trust crest with my children’s teeth and will continue to use.

February 28, 2019

Favourite Toothpaste

Amazingly Fresh. It has a long-lasting freshness. 100% recommend this This Tooth Paste to everyone who asks. Will continue to buy this tooth paste again and again.