2099 reviews
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

June 13, 2019

Comparable with other brands but cheaper! Worth the buy

I switched to this toothpaste just recently as it is on sale here and there. I was surprised that its consistency is great and for a cheaper price. I have not try it long e enough but i am satisfied with how long lasting my fresh breath is now. Will make another review as to the whitening features soon.

June 13, 2019

good toothpaste

This is a regular toothpaste in our household. My daughter does not use any other product .it has very refreshing flavour and help in keeping the teeth white and a refresh feeling.i would like to buy this every time.

June 11, 2019

A good toothpaste

I use this toothpaste daily. The consistency is good its thick. The scent is min which feels good when I use the toothpaste. It is a dairly good toothpaste to use everyday. I would recommend this for a daily use.

June 10, 2019

Great

been using this product for years. Its very good oral care. For the whitening part I havent been seeing much improvement yet but i hope it will soon. Otherwise this producr is good

2.3/5

June 10, 2019

Im a dentist

Meh. I used to use it. But i find sensodyne better. Its a great prices toothpaste. Sensodyne is expensive. This is great price. Maybe the newer ones r good but i still go for sensodyne

June 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smile!

Le dentifrice pro-health profresh de Crest est un très bon produit. Il a bon goût et nettoie très bien. En plus, il ne faut qu’une petite quantité, alors pas de gaspille. Le rapport qualité-prix est excellent.

June 01, 2019

Would definitely buy again

I buy this toothpaste more often than any other kind. Pretty good value for the quality of the product. Does what it advertises and I like it because it is not an overpowering toothpaste

2.8/5

May 28, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Its ok

I have tried a lot of crest products I just find that it can dry the inside of my mouth out that is one problem I have had with crest products other then that I really can complain about the product.

May 18, 2019

Great toothpaste

This toothpaste cleans my teeth, keeps them white, and protects against cavities.....what else would you ask for. I have been using it for the past year and will continue.

May 18, 2019

Whiter Teeth With Crest Pro-Health

Love this so much for the whole family. Tastes great and helps you freshen your mouth. Teeth are sparkling after using Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste. My dentist recommends it.