Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

June 27, 2019

Leader of the Pack

Crest products have been around since the invention of tooth care became a mainstay of health. This product in particular incorporates all the essential ingredients into one amazing toothpaste. No fuss no muss. A bit on the pricey side but worthwhile.

June 25, 2019

Works like a charm

This product makes my teeth feel so clean. Its tastes good and helps keep my gums healthy. I love it. I would recommend this tooth paste to anyone who wants a clean healthy mouth.

2.8/5

June 25, 2019

As a dental hygienist...

Although it does use a different type of fluoride that works better to reverse gingivitis, Crest is pretty notorious for its sloughing effect! I find that my patients who use this product always get sloughed cheeks and gums If you find white skin coming out of your mouth, it's a sign that you're using a toothpaste that doesn't make your mouth happy!

June 21, 2019

Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste

I love how clean my teeth feel after brushing with Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste. I feel confident that my breath smells fresh and my teeth look and feel clean

3.2/5

June 21, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Run of the mill toothpaste

Used this crest toothpaste and honestly didn’t notice any difference to using Colgate Or even store brand. For the price markup I probably would stick to a cheaper make that will do the same thing and provide the same result.

June 19, 2019

Love this tooth paste

This tooth paste works an amazing! Also for a great price you cant go wrong. My dentist told me about this as I have lots of dental issues I decided to try it & love it

June 13, 2019

Comparable with other brands but cheaper! Worth the buy

I switched to this toothpaste just recently as it is on sale here and there. I was surprised that its consistency is great and for a cheaper price. I have not try it long e enough but i am satisfied with how long lasting my fresh breath is now. Will make another review as to the whitening features soon.

June 13, 2019

good toothpaste

This is a regular toothpaste in our household. My daughter does not use any other product .it has very refreshing flavour and help in keeping the teeth white and a refresh feeling.i would like to buy this every time.

June 11, 2019

A good toothpaste

I use this toothpaste daily. The consistency is good its thick. The scent is min which feels good when I use the toothpaste. It is a dairly good toothpaste to use everyday. I would recommend this for a daily use.

June 10, 2019

Great

been using this product for years. Its very good oral care. For the whitening part I havent been seeing much improvement yet but i hope it will soon. Otherwise this producr is good