Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

December 16, 2019

The only toothpaste i use!!!

Hello, to whoever is reading this!!! I love crest products, and have decided to only use the crest oral care products in my home. Honestly,i feel fresh for longer periods of time than when I've used another brand. I love the way my teeth feel after using this product, and i love the way my mouth feels after using this product.

Walsall, United Kingdom

I wouldn't buy this product again.

I used this for around a month, twice a day, it was just like any cheap toothpaste, had a horrible after taste and the texture wasn't too nice. Definitely won't be using it again.

Walsall, United Kingdom

Fresh toothpaste!

So worth they money! This product is long lasting and gives you such a fresh breath that lasts all day! I can’t say much for the whitening as I haven’t noticed a difference as of yet.. I have been using this product for over a month so I guess it’s still early days on whether or not my teeth will whiten?

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Minty feeling

I use this toothpaste all the time . It’s great value for money , the minty fresh taste and feeling wakes up my mouth in the morning . I highly recommended it.

December 13, 2019

Whitens teeth

I use crest as my toothpaste especially whitening brand and also sensitivity. If its on sale i will buy more. I find it good to my teeth, even i drink cold water and smell good.

December 12, 2019

Smile!

Crest is my go to toothpaste when it is on sale., I like the minty taste. Crest pro-health has many products but I always go for the whitening and the sensitivity brand

December 11, 2019

My fave

Crest is my number one choice for toothpaste. Cleans teeth well and leaves breath fresh and delicious smelling. The whitening is subtle, but noticeable.

0.8/5

Would not purchase

This product made the skin in my mouth slough off. I have used other crest products but for some reason this one caused issues. I also did not like the texture of the toothpaste

Crest is the best

Crest is the number one toothpaste we buy and the only kind we buy. Crest pro-health has so many great products for a few different things and deepening on what you are looking for crest pro heath probably has it. We usually go for the whitening and the sensitivity ones for our family.

Love it!

very good product, totally suggest it. My teeths are more white than before since I use it and it have a very good taste. Crest is my number 1 brand, worth the purchase!