Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

January 29, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My favourite toothpaste

This is the only toothpaste I purchase now. Love it. It keeps your mouth so fresh and clean. Haven’t seen much difference in the colour of my teeth seeing that it says whiting. But all in all nice product.

January 25, 2020

I don't like it

I find this toothpaste leaves my mouth tasting like metal. Also sucks the moisture out. I'm thirsty for hours after brushing my teeth. It also doesn't foam as much as some others.

January 24, 2020

Smile

Crest Pro health is my very favourite! Can not get better than this for your teeth healthcare maintenance! Leave my teeth clean, my breath fresh & help my over all smile!

Meh

Its freshing and make my teeth look good and healthy! But it doesn't make them bright and white. I am not sure if i would buy this again but its not the worst

Saskatchewan, Canada

Ok

I purchased this product to switch up my oral health routine. After spending what seemed like hours 😆 in the toothpaste aisle, I selected Crest Pro-Health. I gave it a chance but was disappointed with the results. I didn't notice any whitening and my teeth, honestly, didn't feel very clean after using.

CREST PRO-HEALTH PROFRESH TOOTHPASTE

I love how Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste uses a polyfluorite system consisting of therapeutic, antibacterial fluoride and ActivClean Crystals for cleaning and whitening my teeth. I use this toothpaste regularly because I know that it fights cavities, fights plaque, fights gingivitis, fights tartar, and whitens my teeth by removing surface stains on my teeth from tea and coffee, as well as freshens my breath.

January 22, 2020

Teeth clean

My teeth and mouth feel fresh and clean. My teeth are white and I would recommend this to anyone. Crest has been part of my oral care for many years and it lives up to their quality

January 21, 2020

Won’t Use Anything Else!

Crest is the only toothpaste available in my house. Not only is the flavor good but I find that it is extremely effective at keeping my teeth white and clean.

January 19, 2020

I would buy this product again!!

This crest pro health tooth paste is one of my favorite whitening tooth pastes. I used this tooth paste until it was gone and it not only helped my teeth feel clean and fresh but it definitely helped whiten my teeth!! Highly recommend!!

January 18, 2020

My forever friend!

I have been using Crest from many years. Tried so many other brand in between but went back to crest. My teeth are so clean and mouth feel so reshing. Highly recommend!