Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

August 08, 2020

Good toothpaste

I like this toothpaste for the fact that it does not break the bank, in most stores and isnt too “spicy”. Freshens breath, keeps sugar bugs away and helps me keep my teeth white.

August 06, 2020

Great toothpaste,

Great toothpaste, clean feeling lasts for few hours . The freshness could last longer
    The price of the product is excellent fight gingivitis, tarter, sensitivity, strengthenl , cavities and whitening.

August 03, 2020

Love it!

I love crest pro health toothpaste it’s the one my dentist recommended. It covers all areas for healthy gums and teeth.
    Helps fight gingivitis, tarter, sensitivity, strengthen enamel , cavities and whitening.

July 31, 2020

I always buy it cause it actually works

This is one of the best tooth paste on the market everything it says it does it actually does it works! My grandmother has only used crest shes 60 and never had cavities and her teeth are still strong and white

July 31, 2020

Fantastic product it whitens as it protects.

I had always used a different brand of toothpaste and one day my husband came home with crest Pro health toothpaste. I almost took it back because I wasn’t sure I wanted to switch but I was in a rush and tried it. It’s my new favourite I won’t be going back to my old brand it whitened my teeth and protected it at the same time. I didn’t need do use two products.

Fresh and clean

This toothpaste leaves your mouth so fresh feeling and your teeth squeaky clean. I love the taste of it. It’s fresh but doesn’t burn and it cleans your teeth without being harsh on your gums.

July 30, 2020

Refreshing

I’ve been using this toothpaste for a while now. It leaves my teeth feeling clean and refreshed. I didn’t notice drastic whitening but over time I’ve noticed a bit of a difference.

July 30, 2020

Great toothpaste

Great toothpaste, clean feeling lasts for a few hours and I did get complements on my teeth at the time of using it. The freshness could last longer but the clean feeling lasts so I don't mind.

July 27, 2020

Alexandra Leblanc

J’aime beaucoup cette pâte à dents elle laisse une haleine fraîche! Le goût mentholée est très bon. elle nettoie bien les dents. Cette pâte à dent rend mes dents belles et en santé. J’aime beaucoup le packaging il est très clair et ça donne de bonnes indications sur le produit... j’aime la marque!

July 26, 2020

Very good!

The price of the product is excellent. I found it a little weak. Some other brands leave the mint taste for longer, leaving the feeling of being more effective. But I found it very good.