Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    1.7/5

September 06, 2020

We no longer buy Crest toothpaste.

I have always loved the taste of Crest toothpaste but Crest toothpaste does not love me back.

Crest products have Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and it causes mouth ulcers for me. Every time I have used Crest I get a mouth ulcer soon after. I tried Crest Pro Health but it was not a good product for me.

Two years ago I switched to a toothpaste that does not contain SLS and I have not had any mouth ulcers since.

September 05, 2020

Tooth paste

I love this toothpaste for the simple fact that it feels like I just came back from the dentist it keeps my mouth feeling clean and fresh all day long

September 03, 2020

LOVE Crest Pro Health Products

This is an excellent tooth paste. My teeth feel exceptionally clean after brushing with this tooth paste. After my teeth are all brushed up my mouth feels minty clean. I would highly recommend this product.

Minty fresh!!

So minty and oh soo fresh. Minus the burn of something that feels like im rinsing my mouth out with grandpas moonshine. Say good bye to bad breath and Say hello to a fresh cool feeling.

Leaves teeth feeling clean

Creast is our usual brand of toothpaste. I like the taste and have been using it since I was a child. The added whitening does help especially if your an avid tea drinker like me.

Fave

Pretty sure this is my favourite toothpaste!
    My dentist gave me a sample of it and it has a great taste! It isn’t too minty. Some toothpastes burn my mouth. Love this one! Always my go to.

Excellent product

Crest pro health toothpaste has been my family go to for some time and truth is it has never failed us. It sure does its job keeping our moth clean and fresh all day.

August 31, 2020

i would recommend this product

i love this toothpaste, it makes my teeth white and healthy, not much to say but i love this product and every other colgate product. i would recommend this product

A must buy

Love this toothpaste .. it's super effective, u can feel the difference after using it within a few days ...
    I also want to try the 3D strips but find them quite over priced

Use it everyday

I use this everyday. Great product. Teeth feel so good after love it fresh smell great lasting freshness........................... defensively this is thebest