Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Good toothpaste

I prefer Crest over Colgate, I like this one but prefer the 3D glamorous white. Overall I really enjoy the Crest products. It has an okay taste to it and it’s a good value for the money, I do notice my teeth getting whiter with these products.

Great refreshing toothpaste

Overall a great product. This is my go-to product. Cleans my teeth very well and leaves my breath feeling fresh. It’s not too minty and has a sweet taste to it.

1.8/5

Not for me

I really wanted to like this product but it just didn’t work for me. The biggest issue is it caused me entire mouth to peel. I have never in my life experienced anything like that before. It also did not whiten my teeth at all. It’s a definite never buy again for me. Very disappointed.

October 18, 2020

The brand you can trust

Crest is one of my favourite brands in oral hygiene. I love this toothpaste as it’s not too strong and cleans the mouth very well and gives very refreshing after taste.

October 17, 2020

Classic Clean Toothpaste

Love all Crest brand toothpastes.
    They do a great job of following through with what they state on the packaging: fresh breath, reduces tartar build up/gingivitis. Highly recommend as the top tooth paste brand around. Their whitening kits are also effective and easy to use.

October 07, 2020

nice

Crest is my favorite toothpaste. I like the taste, its fresh and not to strong. It gives me a fresh smell and clean feeling.
    I would definitely recommend crest toothpaste.

October 06, 2020

A brand you can rely on and trust

Crest pro health clean mint is a fantastic product. I would buy this product again and I would recommend it to people of all ages. I purchased this product for my family after my family dentist recommended it. It has been used by myself, my husband, my preteen daughter and son. This toothpaste has a clean and fresh mint taste. It freshens your breath and helps with sensitivity. One of my family members had slightly red gums and stains on their teeth prior to using this toothpaste. After using this toothpaste for 4 weeks, the red gums have turned to a nice healthy pink color, stains on their teeth have turned white and they no longer have bad breath. This product does contain fluoride which is important for older kids and adults. Do not buy a toothpaste that contains fluoride if you think that your child will swallow their toothpaste. This toothpaste is meant for adults and children 12 years and older. We did check with our dentist prior to using this toothpaste. Sensitive teeth can be a sign of other issues, please do not self diagnose or self-treat.

October 06, 2020

Ok product

This is an ok product for its value.
    I haven't found that it whitens my teeth particularly but it works a non-picky regular teeth person. There are definitely more effective products in the market

October 05, 2020

Million dollar smile

I love crest for our whole family, their toothpaste is made from quality products that leaves my mouth feeling like I've just had a deep clean by the dentist.

October 03, 2020

Would buy this product again.

Crest is my favorite toothpaste. I like the taste, its fresh and not to strong. It gives me a fresh feeling and clean feeling.
    I would definitely recommend crest toothpaste.