Danone Activia in Strawberry and Rhubarb Reviews
#160 in Yogurt

Good - 0

January 16, 2018

taste fantastic

I believe everyone should try the danone activia strawberry and rhubarb the taste is out of this world and the price is very reasonable. I am a big fan of activia.

January 19, 2017

This one reminds me of pie :) Tastes good and isn't overly sweet. The chunks of fruit are such a nice addition to this yogurt. It comes on sale often.

February 04, 2016

I have loved rhubarb for years I think because it isn't sweet. The taste of strawberry and rhubarb together is awesome! This is good for you, I eat Activia every day. It is great for digestion it has done wonders for me. I highly recommend this to anyone once you start eating it on a regular basis You will notice a difference in how you feel.

January 06, 2016

Tastes amazing! Very creamy. I wish it didn't get so watery though in these big tubs.

December 12, 2015

A very tasting nice yogurt. A nice sweetness with the fruit. A good size chunks of fruit also.