Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

April 15, 2021

Je vais racheter ce produit !

Il sent tres bon et sa qualité es durable ! j’adore !! De plus le look es super beau et ne tache pas les vetements ! Je recommande ce produit! Je vais le racheter avec succes !

April 15, 2021

Love This Product!

I received this sample size of Degree Motionsense Dry Spray Ultra Clear Black and White as part of the Chick Advisor program. Although it was a full size product, I am in love after 4-5 times of use. The smell is pleasant and not strong, the spray comes out quickly and evenly and immediately disperses leaving not residue or crumbly mess. I use deodorant daily (sometimes twice) and am a mom entering into pre-menopause (means hot flashes or hot most of the time). This product ticks off all of my boxes when i look for a product. I would definitely recommend purchasing this product. Thanks again Chick Advisor for allowing me to try and give my honest opinion!

April 14, 2021

Degree Dry Spray

I received a sample of Degree Motionsense Dry Spray, Ultra Clear Black + White and it was the first time I've ever tried a spray antipersperant, as I've always used stick. I liked how it went on easily and had a light, pleasant scent, not too over-powering. It doesn't leave residue marks on clothing which I've always hated when using stick deodorants so I will purchase this product again in the future.

April 13, 2021

Does what it says

Received a sample of this antiperspirant ultraclear spray to test it in exchange of my honest review from chick advisor. Honestly I haven’t tried any deodorants in Spray form since my teenage years. I’ve always used stick deodorants and was content with that. This antiperspirant ultraclear spray is effective and the great thing is that it doesn’t leave any mark on my black or white T-shit/clothes. It smells fresh and has not irritated my skin either. Overall a great product and I would buy it.

April 13, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great Antiperspirant!

The product was easy to use and went on evenly. The scent wasn’t overpowering and the quantity disbursed was a good amount. The sample size I was sent was sufficient to test and I will definitely buy the full size on my next trip to the store.

April 10, 2021

Great Antiperspirant

Thank you for choosing me to try this innovative antiperspirant. I love that it comes in a convenient spray. Goes on easily, no residue on skin. Feels refreshing to apply. Lasts long and stops sweat/wetness. Does not discolour clothing, tried multiple colours, fabrics and textures. A definite buy for me!!

December 14, 2020

Works great but not a huge fan of smell.

I purchased this for a ease of use running out of the gym deodorant. It works great however I am not a big fan of the aerosol smell and how much comes out. Every time I use it I cough so hard, I am sensitive to smells and wish this had a lighter one.

October 19, 2020

Absolutely Great!

Works great on black or white clothing and does not leave any stains. Also, I really enjoy the light scent! It drys really quickly and is honestly very convenient!

October 19, 2020

Works great!

I've tried many brands and many types of antiperspirants (stick, roll on, spray) and I must say this is the best so far. After spraying, it dries quickly and does not leave a residue that I have to wipe off before putting a shirt on. It does a wonderful job of controlling everyday sweat, (obviously, it doesn't stop sweating completely). I have also found over time that their claims of leaving no white marks on black clothes and no yellow stains on white clothes to be very true!

April 13, 2020

Great product when wearing white or black clothes.

At first I didn't think this product works because when you push the button to dispense the product you got to make sure that the product actually comes out of the can and not just air. When you first disperses the product out of the can and onto your skin make sure you can feel or see a white powder on your skin. it will be noticiable for a few seconds then disappears. Product works great when applied to the body properlym