Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

Best deoderant

I have the hardest time finding the right deodorant that will last throughout the work day. I have tried numerous deodorants and nothing worked until I tried the DEGREE Women Ultraclear BLACK + WHITE® PURE RAIN DRY SPRAY ANTIPERSPIRANT. It prevented yellow stains and prevented me from sweating. Definitely a must have deodorant!!

January 28, 2019

Love everything about this product!!!

I was chosen to try the women’s Degree ultraclear black & white pure rain dry spray. I tried it for the first time and I absolutely love it!!!! It goes on so easy just a quick spray and your good, no dealing with rolling the stick or worrying about getting white deodorant residue all over your shirt and hands, don’t have to worry about misplacing the lid. It’s all just one item. It’s so fast and convenient to use, it’s smells amazing and it didn’t change the colour of my clothing which is a huge deal for me, I’m a busy stay a home mom and fast, clean, convenient is exactly what I need!!!! I will never go back to a rub on deodorant again!!! This is now my #1!!!!

Updated On: January 28, 2019

#gotitfree

Great Antiperspirant!

I recently received this product to review from Chickadvisor. #gotitfree

I have now been using it for about a week and found it to be a great antiperspirant. It keeps my underarms dry and body odor free. It also has a nice scent that is not overwhelming. I also noticed that it does't leave white marks on my clothes or my colored bras which is amazing.

I would definitely recommend and plan to repurchase in the future. Thanks for giving me the chance to try and review this product!

Updated On: January 28, 2019

I forgot to mention that I also found it to be quick drying which is a plus when I'm getting ready and rushing out.

Very good product

I was so pleased with this deodorant. Normally I use gel deodorant but I tried degree spray and was so surprised. It really feels dry contrary to other products.

It's okay

This product smells really nice. It kept me fresh all day long. It however did not live up to its claim because it left yellow stains and white marks on my clothing and for this reason I will not buy this product in the future. I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor.

January 28, 2019

Great scent, convenient, will buy again.

Slim design (not bulky) does not take too much room in the bag. Scent is good. I like that you can wear with black and white. Found the coverage to be long lasting. Definitely gona buy again.

January 26, 2019

A very good product.

I received this product from ChickAdvisor for review (thank you so much @DegreeWomen & @ChickAdvisor! #gotitfree #trydegree)

The Degree Women Ultraclear Black + White Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is a pleasant-smelling and effective product. I like the locking feature on the spray nozzle, which makes it 'safe' to travel with. Unfortunately, if you inadvertently spray it from too close a distance the product does collect, bead, and fall to the floor, causing a mess (just ensure that you spray it from a distance of at least 6 inches to be safe). However, once applied correctly I felt dry and fresh while carrying on with my busy day. At the end of the day there was no visible residue on any black undergarments, which is a miracle!

I cannot speak to the value of the product as I have not been made aware of suggested retail price; however, I will definitely be trying this product again in the summer with my white t-shirts, as it claims that it is 'anti yellow stains & white marks' - now, THAT would be worth the cost alone!

Le degree de fraicheur!!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce produit et je suis invitée a donner mon avis, Cet antisudorifique laisse une odeur agréable toute la journée, il ne laisse pas la peau collante apres son utilisation, ne laisse aucune cerne blanche, ne tache pas et meme a la fin de ma journée de travail, je pouvais encore sentir son odeur! Essayez le!

January 25, 2019

Degree ultra clear dry spray

I got this from ChickAdvisor , for me and my husband and I love it ! It is my new favourite . I absolute love the scent . It doesn’t stain my clothes and lasts all day . I’m so happy I got a chance to receive this product to try . #gotitfree #degree

Updated On: February 01, 2019

I stand by this product! I have been using degree dry spray since I received it . I love it . It lasts more than 12 hours for
    Me , doesn’t stain my clothing , feels likes on the skin .

3.2/5

Average antiperspirant

I received the Degree Antiperspirant free to test from Chickadvisor. I found the smell to be really strong, which I like. When I’m at the gym or work I’d rather smell like flowers than BO. The scent didn’t overpower my perfume but it definitely was stronger than most scents. I liked how it went on dry. The only issue I have with this spray is it does leave white powdery residue on my underarms and completely stained my black top with white powder. I have yet to find a spray that doesn’t leave marks.