Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

Refreshing Change

I absolutely loved this product. I've always used Secret spray but will be buying Degree from now on. It goes on completely dry and has a wonderfully light scent. There is no white marks on my clothes and the product doesn't cake up in my armpits.

Awesome product

Me and my husband got to try out these dry spray antiperspirants and we found them to be great. They smelled great and were quick and easy to use. They were anti staining too. I would recommend purchasing these again

February 02, 2019

I really enjoyed this spray!

I received this product free to try and review through the ChickAdvisor program but my opinions are my own. I really enjoyed this product. I have always used a stick deodorant and have been weary of using a spray. I had a lot of misconceptions of this product and am so glad I was finally able to use it. I don't think I will go back to using a stick again. This product is quick, easy and effective. I'm a stay at home mom of three kids so I am always busy and on my feet. This product kept me dry all day along. It has a nice scent and i would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family. Degree is a brand I've always enjoyed and can trust that they will keep me dry all day.

3.2/5

Odd Can Shape

Though the scent was appealing, the shape of the spray canister was very off putting. Shaping the can to reflect a women's body while the male one reflects a grenade is thoughtless and behind the times.

3.2/5

February 02, 2019

Good product but not the scent....

I was excited to try this ultra clear antiperspirant. It goes on easy and quick but the scent "Pure Rain" made me cringe unfortunately. It smelled old and stale. I would definately try another scent though.

Great product!

I loved the scent of this product! It was instantly dry and covered well. The only thing that might bother people is that once you spray it, remember to not inhale immediately after. Haha! Can’t be too good for the lungs.

A new favourite!

I received this product for free through ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review.

I've been using spray on deodorant's for a couple of years now, and although I've always liked them I've always had a couple problems with them.

Until this arrived in my mailbox one snowy morning as I was getting ready for the day. The second I used it I realized "wow! This is awesone". Instead of leaving my underarms wet for a few minutes or being cold, it truly was a dry spray! A light mist that dried as soon as it hit my skin.

I was more than a bit weary of the claim that it lasts 48 hours, but it did last at least 24 with heavy activity and even longer without.

This product is definitely a new must have for me and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to try it. I encourage you to give it a try even if you usually don't like spray deodorant's!

Very good product

I was so excited to receive my free Degree Women Ultraclear Black and White Pure Rain Dry Spray. I love how cool it feels when you spray it on. It's dries instantly and I don't have to worry about my clothes being wet.

I would buy this again

It's sleek and easy to use. When sprayed on, it doesn't leave any residue on your clothes since it dries on contact. I'm an active girl and need a strong antiperspirant and Degree does not disappoint. It smells amazing to boot!

Algeria

Un super produit

Ça fait quelques jours que je teste ce déodorant et j'en suis satisfaite que ça soit côté odeur ou efficacité, il tient toute la journée et ne laisse pas de traces blanches