Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

February 07, 2019

Smells great and it works

I really like this product I would buy it again. It smells great and does what it's supposed to do! It doesn't leave the white marks that u can so clearly see on black clothes and it keeps smells dry and smelling great all day long.

February 07, 2019

Best deodorant ive ever used!

So let me start by saying I sweat A LOT due to anxiety, so I actually didn’t have high hopes for any antiperspirant that wasn’t clinical. First thing I noticed is that this deodorant smells amazing. If I apply it at night before bed, I can still smell it the next night just as strong (and as dry) as when I first applied it. This has replaced my current antiperspirant/deodorant and ended my neverending search for the perfect one!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review!

Love it!

This antiperspirant is wonderful for ladies! It did not leave white stains on my clothing, which I love, and the scent was feminine yet non-overpowering. Very effective, easy to apply and overall a great product!

*I received this product free for reviewing purposes.

Amazing antiperspirant!

This is one of the best antiperspirants I've tried! It applies very nicely and I don't have to use a lot. I love the packaging and design as well. This antiperspirant really does not leave any stains on my clothes, which is a huge bonus! The smell is also mild, which I like in an antiperspirant. I would definitely recommend this to friends!

February 06, 2019

Smells nice but need to reapply

This antiperspirant smells light and fresh. It applies smooth and clear and did not leave any residue on my shirts. Odor protection was ok, and not as good as my usual brand. I noticed that it was a bit lacking in long term wetness protection. By late afternoon, my underarms were feeling damp. Due to the lack of all day odor and wetness protection, I would not buy this over my regular brand. Note - I received a free sample from Chickadvisor for review and testing purposes.

Super produit

Le produit est super. Il contrôle l’odeur. Je suis vraiment heureuse de pouvoir avoir tester ce produit. Mon conjointet moi avons vraiment aimer les 2 versions

Great product. No white marks

The product is as advertised. It doesn’t leave white marks on black clothes and lasts a long time. I wore it 36 hours straight a few times with no issues. It has a light, clean scent that wasn’t overpowering. I would purchase again.

I have a MAJOR gripe with this product, though. The size of the women’s antiperspirant is significantly smaller than the men’s for the same product. It means for the same amount of antiperspirant, I am forced to buy even more plastic for the landfill. I will never understand “lady-sizing” and I find it a bit offensive.

A good value

I enjoyed this product for the most part. It didn't leave Mark's which is nice but I did feel like I had to reapply it. I work in a busy healthcare job and it just didn't last my whole shift. Otherwise it's good

J'ai testé l'antisudorifique Degree Ultraclear

J'ai eu la chance de tester gratuitement l'antisudorifique Degree Ultraclear Black and White et je l'ai beaucoup aimé. Il sent bon, il ne tâche pas les vêtements et il est efficace même lors d'activités sportives intenses. Je vous le recommande.

February 05, 2019

Loved it

Wow. So i have been using secret deodorant for over 15 yrs. I switched brands but never liked anything. Finally this deodorant takes the trophy. I wore it to work and had a 12 hr day no joke. Lot of walking. The smell did not die. I purposely wore black to test ..no transfer.. the first hour i loved the fragrance. But the freshness lasted all day. Received degree free to try from chickadvisor. Thank you! My new goto