Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

Another solid option from Degree

I've used Degree on and off for the last decade, they are one of my two main brands and I have a lot of confidence in their powers to keep my sweat-free and smell-proof. This Black and White Anti Perspirant Stick is another good example of their quality because it wicked away excess dampness, while also delivering decent smell-coverage without overwhelming me with the brand scent. I hate when you smell like whatever scent your anti perspirant uses, and prefer cleaner scents instead.

I wore this stick on a dark fabric tank top to test out how it worked with lower-slung clothes (did it leave a white ring on the top of the tank top or not) and I can gladly say it passed that test, I didn't find any residue sticking around obviously on my dark clothes, and while a few weeks is hard to tell, but it doesn't seem to leave a scent residue after the wash either. I'd definitely recommend grabbing one of these if this is what you're looking for in a stick!

I received this product for free from the Product Review club.

Worked great!

I received this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor program!

Firstly, the smell is great! It's light and fresh and not overpowering.

I don't sweat too much during the day so I found this deodorant perfect for that. Left me smelly fresh and controlled any tiny sweating I may have had. It didn't stain my clothes and didn't leave any residue.

Vraiment efficace!

Très satisfaite! Surtout côté odeurs c'est le meilleur que j'ai essayé. J'avoue avoir été surprise! Assez transparent aussi. N'a que très peu paru sur les vêtements foncés.
    Je recommande sincèrement!

Le meilleur Degree!

J'ai essayée le Degree cascade pure ultra clear invisible black+white et comme le dit l emballage, il ne tache pas le linge noir! La senteur est parfaite elle n est pas trop parfumé ou floral. Jai tester au max quand j'ai été au Gym... Et je recommande fortement vous ne serez pas déçue!!!

Worked really well.

I’ve been using this Degree antiperspirant now for about a week since receiving a full size product in exchange for my honest review.

I really enjoy the fresh but subtle scent of this product - it’s not overwhelming like other scents. The antiperspirant did leave a white residue on some of my shirts so I would take care to only apply it after being dressed.

While I wouldn’t say it lasted a full 48 hours it did last overnight and was more effective than other products for second day wear.

Overall I liked the feeling of it and would purchase again.

Je l’adore

J’adore ce produit. Certains déodorants laisse des marques blanches sur lorsque je porte un chandail foncé mais ce n’est pas le cas de degree ultracleat black and white. Il est parfait pour moi et je le recommande.

February 04, 2019

Ultraclear and my new favourite!

I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor. I workout a lot and I need an antiperspirant to last through the day, DEGREE WOMEN® ULTRACLEAR BLACK + WHITE® PURE RAIN® ANTIPERSPIRANT STICK did just that! It applies pretty clear and didn't leave any white marks on my clothing. I loved the smell and would definitely recommend!

J’ai adoré ce produit

J’ai très apprécié faire l’essai du Degree Women qui répond bien à mes besoins puisque j’ai beaucoup de vêtements noirs ou blancs. De plus, la senteur est agréable en plus de se maintenir toute la journée.

Great antipersperant

I loved how smooth this deodorant went on and didn’t leave my arm pits looking white or coming off a whole lot on my clothes. It has a very pleasant smell and lasts all day.

my usual antiperspirant

I tried this antiperspirant I am pretty satisfied the only black point is the smell that I do not like but it is more because of my developped sens this moment
    good overall