Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

1.8/5

A bit disappointed!

I received my free DEGREE WOMEN® ULTRACLEAR BLACK + WHITE® PURE RAIN® ANTIPERSPIRANT STICK in the mail and I was so excited to try this out! The first time I wore it, I found myself sweating more than usual halfway through my work day. This could be because my body chemistry didn’t fit well with this particular antiperspirant, but who knows! The smell was lovely, but it seemed to wear off easily within an hour. I wore a black t-shirt while I wore the antiperspirant, and luckily, IT DIDN’T LEAVE ANY WHITE MARKS! That’s a huge plus for me, as I’m always finding that I wash my black clothes more often because of marks left by deodorant/ antiperspirant sticks. The value was good! I think it would take about 1-3 months to use the whole stick. All in all, I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone due to my lack of success with it.

nice antiperspirant

I do prefer solid antiperspirant, and i'm glad i received the solid one for review. overall, very nice smell, works great for sweat control, and do not leave stain. I tried it out when I wore silk shirt one day, and it did not leave stain.

February 04, 2019

Plusieurs points positifs mais ne fonctionne pas pour moi

Comme le titre le mentionne, j'ai trouvé pleins de points positifs à cet antisudorifique. Il glisse bien sur la peau, sent très bon. L'emballage du produit est beau et tient bien dans la main. Je me l'ai pas assez essayé longtemps pour savoir si oui ou non, il fait des marques jaunes sur les tissus blanc. Gros points négatif pour moi, c'est que je transpirais sans même avoir bougé. Des gros ronds mouillé sous mes aisselles!!! Malheureusement, je ne l'achèterai pas dans le futur. #gotitfree #chickadvisor #degree

Efficace

J'ai testé ce produits plusieurs jours. J'ai aimé son efficacité et son odeur mais malheureusement j'ai quand même eu des traces blanches sur les vêtements foncés. Beaucoup moins qu'une sorte régulière, mais il y a quand même des résidus.

Malgré tout je recommande chaudement ce produit.

Bon produit!

J'ai testé ce produit grâce à Chickadvisor. J'ai apprécié le produit. Ne tâche pas mes vêtements. Odeur très discrète. Ne laisse pas de texture collante.

February 04, 2019

Thisproduct is fantastic! It truly does not leave white marks on my shirts and lasts The whole day. I really enjoy the scent and like that the stick is soft enough to apply easily even if my skin is damp after a shower.

*I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.

Great product

I enjoyed trying this product a lot! I needed some new under arm products and this one was great. It worked well to keep me smelling fresh all day long.

Good product!

I received this product to try for free from Chick Advisor. I believe this product really did do its job keeping me dry during the day, and also during my CrossFit workouts. This product did not leave anything on my shirts. I liked the scent. I feel it works well to keep me dry during a long sweaty workout! I would recommend this product for anyone that wants to stay dry all day long.

Petit bijou

Un coup de coeur pour cet antisudorifique. Ne laisse aucun film gras, ni résidus. L'odeur est discrète et rafraîchissante. J'ai adoré et compte en faire usage quotidien

Didnt prevent sweat odour

Ive loved degree products in the past such as their dry spray. But this product although it didnt make my clothes white, didnt prevent my sweat as well as I'd hoped it would throughout my day.. i would probably try the mens one over this as they usually perform better