Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

July 23, 2019

my favorite

love the product. works great. and is lightly scented. great for people with allergies and chemical sensitivities. no white marks on black clothes at all if you rub it in real good

July 19, 2019

Best deodorant ever!

This deodorant is my fave! The scent is great and the motion sense technology keeps me fresh all day. I like that this formula has 48 hr freshness because it really does last. Since this formula prevents yellow stains and white marks, it’s great to wear my favourite pieces of white and black clothing with out worrying about deodorant marks or stains!

April 08, 2019

Recommend

Smooth texture and super effective at both fightingbodiur and wetness like it claims..long lasting power & scent is like and lovely. Recommend Degree!

April 01, 2019

No more streaking!!!

I do like this product. The scent is very subtle and the product itself is easily applied to the skin. Not only is it long lasting but the products soft and creamy texture makes it easy to apply to the skin without harsh dragging or causing irritation to the skin. And the best part is that there is no streaking nor does the product rub off on your clothes during the day.

March 24, 2019

The best ever

My friend introduced me to this and I immediately bought this. This may be slightly pricey than other deodorants. But got for it , as it comes for many days.

One of the long lasting deodorants. Doesn’t darken your armpits like the other deodorants. Doesn’t give a sticky feeling and it does not stick to your clothes. Definitely a good buy 👍

March 20, 2019

Took my stink away!

As a busy middle age lady, sometimes it's hard to find a product to beat our sweaty days. Degree worked for me! Lasts all day, smells great and does not leave marks on my clothes! Very reasonable price too.

March 20, 2019

Je l’aime beaucoup, dommage qu’il contienne de l’aluminium..

Si vous êtes intéressé par l’efficacité et de ne pas avoir de traces sur vos vêtements noirs et blancs, c’est le bon produit pour vous! Parmi tous ceux que j’ai essayés, c’est le meilleur. Le seul point négatif est la teneur en aluminium. Je me soucie de plus en plus de ce facteur et c’est pour cela que je n’en achète plus. J’espère qu’ils changeront la formule un jour.

March 18, 2019

The best deodorant out there

I love this deodarant. It is effective at blocking sweat, goes on clear and with no white residue on clothing, and the pure rain is defintely my favourite scent.

March 06, 2019

Using for years - my go-to brand !

I have been using this for years - great price point and nice scent. Only down side is when putting on black tops, can leave some white residue mark if clothing is not strategically put on. Still, continue to use it though!

February 20, 2019

Très satisfaite

J'aime beaucoup ce produit. Je l'ai acheté plusieurs fois et ça fonctionne toujours aussi bien. L'odeur est bonne, ne laisse pas de marque et protège très bien contre les odeurs de transpiration. Je suis vraiment satisfaite et recommande le produit sans hésiter.