Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

May 22, 2021

Love it

I love this product,it does what they advertise.Smells good,doesn’t leave white marks,it is very affordable.Also You can find coupons once in a while in stores.

March 30, 2021

Degree Provides Maximum Protection

Degree leaves me feeling fresh. It's also the only Antiperspirant that I'm not allergic to. The makers of this product know what women want & need in a product. I will be buying this product again and again.

March 12, 2021

I'd love to give more than 5 stars

Le déodorant sont super bon et dure longtemps le format est idéal.
    Je l'ai reçu pour le tester et depuis je ne peux plus changer mon déodorant quotidien.
    Il est vraiment parfait

December 13, 2020

My go to for years!

Degree Women Ultraclear Black and White Pure Rain Antiperspirant Stick has been my go to antiperspirant for years! It’s has a light great smell when first applied and has unbeatable protection. This keeps me dry all day. It lasted throughout my entire wedding day, many dance shows, heavy workouts, stressful situations, and day to day life. It is completely invisible and does not mark up any clothing. I highly recommend!

October 01, 2020

Stay Fresh All Day

Frankly I started buying this deodorant because it was cheap - it goes on sale for $1.99 regularly. I REALLY like it. I don't have to re-apply it during the day and I stay feeling and smelling fresh. It glides on nicely and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or irritated. All around just a great product!

September 23, 2020

One of the only drugstore deodorants that don’t break me out

I’m allergic to most deodorants. Thankfully this deodorant seems to keep my breakouts at bay. It smells great, is long lasting, and doesn’t leave any noticeable residue on my clothes.

August 10, 2020

Its long lasting

This deodorant is amazing!
    Keeps you smelling fresh all day. Doesn’t leave your whites with that gross yellow tint over time.
    Its long lasting! Keeps you confidential. would definitely recommend it.

July 04, 2020

Great smell, trusted company!

I used a different anti-perspirant before and started getting an allergic reaction, then I started using this one and it’s been wonderful! Great smell that keeps you fresh all day long and the black and white component is great for not getting it on your clothes. Please do ensure your body is completely dry before putting it on or it will rub off on black clothing.

March 27, 2020
    North Dakota, United States

Awesome Antiperspirant

This deodorant is amazing!

Its long lasting!

It protects against odor and wetness to keep me feeling confident!

It goes on clear and doesn’t leave any residue!

December 21, 2019

Great

I sweat lots. Have tryed many different products until I came to this. It was about 10 years ago and have never changed. It feels silky to the touch and it you get a scented one it smells good.