Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

December 09, 2018

I ran out of Deodorant,so I tried my wife's Degree. awesome

I ran out of my Deodorant, so in a pinch, I used my wife's Degree, & to my surprise,I liked it as much as mine.I have now bought some for myself to use when I want a change.It's an awesome product,& recommend other's to at least give it a try.

December 07, 2018

Love the product .it makes me feel fresh

I work 12 hour shifts and sweat a lot. But with this deodorant I can feel confident that it works.i dont a year near as much. I can great people without feeling uncomfortable

December 06, 2018

This product works great for me

I love the coverage, this deodorant has worked the best for me out of all the others that I have tried. I don't believe it stands up to the black and white however.

December 06, 2018

Love this so much and so does my daughter!

I have been using this particular deodorant for over 10 years now and it never fails. I've tried all the other popular women's brands and they just don't quite work the way I desire. The scent isn't too “manly” IMO it's a clean fresh scent. It's affordable and will last you a good while.

Son’s Wedding.

My son got married in a city where my husband and I had to travel. I forgot my deodorant and sent my husband to the drug store. He came back with Degree ultra clear for black +white antiperspirant stick. I was kind of scared. that it wouldn’t work and it would mark my red strapless dress leaving sweat marks, but to my surprise, my dress stayed dried all night long, with no antiperspirant marks on my dress. Since then, I only buy Degree clear black + white stick.

December 06, 2018

I thought this product was great.

This product was great
    It left no marks on any of my clothing. The scent was not to overpowering but a refreshing smell. Great for anyone wanting an all in one to use every day

My second go to brand

I like the degree deodorant because it feel soft and silky on your skin, I just dont like that when I take a shower i dont feel like it comes off all of the way. I have to scrub my armpit to get it off. I guess that means it works?

November 13, 2018

The only kind I use now!

Always had trouble finding a deodorant that could last me all day and among the many brands I have tried, this is the best one by far! Only one I will buy now.

October 19, 2018

Keeps you at your best!

I love degree deodorant for women as it keeps you dry and odorless. It is very effective in all types of situations like summer, stress, anxiety cold sweats and for a 24 hour period.

October 12, 2018

Favourite over the years

My favourite brand over the years! After trying others off and on, I always go back. Long lasting protection with no need to reapply and doesn't leave white Mark's or yellow stains.