Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

October 01, 2020

Stay Fresh All Day

Frankly I started buying this deodorant because it was cheap - it goes on sale for $1.99 regularly. I REALLY like it. I don't have to re-apply it during the day and I stay feeling and smelling fresh. It glides on nicely and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky or irritated. All around just a great product!

September 23, 2020

One of the only drugstore deodorants that don’t break me out

I’m allergic to most deodorants. Thankfully this deodorant seems to keep my breakouts at bay. It smells great, is long lasting, and doesn’t leave any noticeable residue on my clothes.

August 10, 2020

Its long lasting

This deodorant is amazing!
    Keeps you smelling fresh all day. Doesn’t leave your whites with that gross yellow tint over time.
    Its long lasting! Keeps you confidential. would definitely recommend it.

July 04, 2020

Great smell, trusted company!

I used a different anti-perspirant before and started getting an allergic reaction, then I started using this one and it’s been wonderful! Great smell that keeps you fresh all day long and the black and white component is great for not getting it on your clothes. Please do ensure your body is completely dry before putting it on or it will rub off on black clothing.

March 27, 2020
    North Dakota, United States

Awesome Antiperspirant

This deodorant is amazing!

Its long lasting!

It protects against odor and wetness to keep me feeling confident!

It goes on clear and doesn’t leave any residue!

December 22, 2019

Great

I sweat lots. Have tryed many different products until I came to this. It was about 10 years ago and have never changed. It feels silky to the touch and it you get a scented one it smells good.

November 29, 2019

Great product

I really like this deodorant, it goes on clear and I can wear a black dress or top and not worry that I'm going to dirty it with my deodorant. I love all the sents and it makes me smell good all day! Definet thumbs up for me and highly recommend this product to anyone.

July 23, 2019

my favorite

love the product. works great. and is lightly scented. great for people with allergies and chemical sensitivities. no white marks on black clothes at all if you rub it in real good

July 19, 2019

Best deodorant ever!

This deodorant is my fave! The scent is great and the motion sense technology keeps me fresh all day. I like that this formula has 48 hr freshness because it really does last. Since this formula prevents yellow stains and white marks, it’s great to wear my favourite pieces of white and black clothing with out worrying about deodorant marks or stains!

April 08, 2019

Recommend

Smooth texture and super effective at both fightingbodiur and wetness like it claims..long lasting power & scent is like and lovely. Recommend Degree!