Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

Loved it

Wow. So i have been using secret deodorant for over 15 yrs. I switched brands but never liked anything. Finally this deodorant takes the trophy. I wore it to work and had a 12 hr day no joke. Lot of walking. The smell did not die. I purposely wore black to test ..no transfer.. the first hour i loved the fragrance. But the freshness lasted all day. Received degree free to try from chickadvisor. Thank you! My new goto

February 05, 2019

Works great abd no marks!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

This antiperspirant worked perfectly. The application was smooth, the scent wasn’t overpowering, and it kept me dry. I did not need to reapply on my second day after a shower.

This antiperspirant went on clear and did not leave marks on my clothing and did not irritate my sensitive skin! Overall I’m very happy.

1.3/5

Nice idea

The idea of it is nice but the effectiveness of it wasn't that great. It did go on nicely but I found it didn't work for as long as it said it would. It said it was a 48 hr formula but after a few hours I found it wasnt working anymore. I did receive this as part of chick advisors product review club. I may tell people about it because it may work for them but it personally didn't work for me.

Je l'adore tout simplement

Pour le Degree Motion Sense, il ne marque pas les vêtements. Son odeur est très agréable, pas trop forte.
    Il tient très bien pendant 48 heures de protection et je l'adore tout simplement.

LOVE this product

It smells great, goes on smoothly and doesn't break apart. The benefit is that it doesn't stain your clothes so you can wear blacks and colours with peace of mind, saving my clothes. I would buy again once my current batch runs out!

J'adore !

Un bon antisudorifique qui m'empêche d'être humide sous les bras! Aucune trace de sudation sur mes vêtements, autant noirs que blancs. Camouffle plus qu'amplement les odeurs (à la base, Je ne suis pas une femme qui transpire énormément). En plus, son parfum est démentiel ! Hummm que ça sent bon Et frais! Je donne des cours de danse dans un gym et jamais je n'ai de trace sur mes vêtements ou sur moi! Une valeur sûre, dans mon cas, un achat qui vaut sa dépense ! Merci #ChickAdvisor et #Degree de m'avoir permis d'essayer ce magnifique produit gratuitement !

3.2/5

Here's the thing..

While i did like the product and it worked decently well.. I can't get over the size difference between the women's and the mens. Seems like just for gettting the female version you get ripped off 28G worth of product? Maybe just buy the mens, works just as good if not better and you get a lot more for a better value.

Degree

I love it as I do sweat a lot. It is dependable and does not stain my clothes. I’m an ece educator so it is the best. You work around kids all the time you need to be fresh always. Definitely recommend this. Even mom changed brands

J'adore degree

J'ai essayer presque tout les déo qui existe. Je reviens toujours à degree.

J'adore leur palette de parfum et leur douceur.

Je dirais par contre que le black and white fait presque la job. Il ne fait pas trop en mettre sinon ça se dépose sur les vêtements. Par contre il ne les tache pas.
    Il protège pour la journée et j'ai bien aimé.

Parfait

Il est juste parfait, pas de marque blanche, pas d'aisselles collantes, bonne odeur. J'aime aussi le format. C'est un très bon produit que je recommande chaudement.