Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain® Antiperspirant Stick Reviews

• Our best protection ever against white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes.
  • Features Degree MOTIONSENSE® technology that keeps you fresh with every move.
  • 48h protection against sweat and body odour.
  • Combines notes of fruity green scent, cucumber and floral twist

August 18, 2016

My favourite stick. I love that it lasts all day and it is clear when putting it on. I feel reassured that I don't go out smelling bad!! The price is a bonus. not expensive at all.

August 17, 2016

This product is perfect to use in the hot summer weather especially with the hot summer we had this year in Canada. Even in stressful situations where a person would sweat alot this product worked perfectly!

August 17, 2016

Degree Women UltraClear Pure Rain Antiperspirant Stick is the one for me. I like the soft scent, it really protects me and I have to be careful about Antiperspirant because I get rashes and with this one and don't have that problem so it really works for me in several ways

August 17, 2016

Bought this for my sister and end up using it. What i like about it is the fresh scent like ocean. It keeps me dry all day specially this summer. And smell great.

August 17, 2016

As my scrub tops are navy, having a deodorant anti-Perspirant that leaves no marks is high on the priority list. I like the scent...it's subtle enough that I don't have to worry about the scent free rules at work, still pleasant enough when applied. It does not leave marks on my clothing, however does leave a little residue, which easily comes out in the laundry. Something I would not pay full price for, but often on sale at SDM.

August 17, 2016

I used to use degree deodorant all of the time. It worked really well. I originally bought it to try with black clothes. It works great if you're wearing black once in a while. I found that it left white marks after wearing black shirts for a few days in a row even after being washed. My work requires I wear a black shirt every day so I switched to another clear deodorant.

August 16, 2016

I have bought and tried @Degree Women UltraClesr Pure Rain Antiperspirant Stick. When I have found it on sale It works very well at keeping you dry, fresh smelling and no perspiration. It also goes on clean and clear so you will not ruin or stain your clothes. To be honest I just found it a bit pricey compared to other well known brands that I purchase more often. But it does work well.

August 16, 2016

This degree ultra clear pure rain antiperspirant stick is great...goes on invisible great for sleeveless shirts or tank tops. The smell is very light and works great!

1.5/5

August 16, 2016

I don't recommend this product. I don't like the scent, and it leaves a really gross, sticky residue that's hard to wash off skin, and leaves clothing gummy.

August 16, 2016

This is perfect for summer! Its a light paste without neglecting the effectivness. I have to say i am not a big fan of the smell but i would like to try different parfums