Dial® Clean + Gentle Waterlily Body Wash Reviews

Embrace each day with a perfectly balanced clean with a gentle, hypoallergenic formula that hydrates and rinses without drying your skin. It is pH balanced, vegan and formulated with naturally derived ingredients for skin that looks and feels healthy. Envelop yourself with the delicate fragrance of waterlily.

You may also like Dial® Clean + GentleTM Fragrance Free Body Wash.

Saisissez chaque jour avec un nettoyage parfaitement équilibré avec une formule douce et hypoallergénique qui hydrate et se rince facilement sans assécher votre peau. pH équilibré et végétalien. Élaboré avec des ingrédients de source naturelle. Pour donner à la peau une apparence et une sensation saine. Enveloppez-vous d’un délicat parfum de lis d’eau.

February 24, 2021

Amazing

I’ve used so many people brands of body wash and never found one that I loved enough to be loyal to it , but after trying dial body wash I am completely hooked . It lathers up so much makes you feel like you are getting a good clean and as for the scent omg amazing waterlily . From now on it’s my only body wash.

February 24, 2021

Incroyable!!

Le gel douche Dial Clean + Gentle est juste parfait! Il nettoie la peau avec douceur et laisse un parfum très agréable sur notre corps. J'ai une peau très sensible et ce gel douche ne m'irrite pas du tout. Bien au contraire, sa douceur rend ma peau très douce en plus de l'hydrater!
    Je recommande fortement ce produit!

February 23, 2021

Got to try this !

I have tried other Dial body washes in the past and was never crazy about them but I must admit after trying this particular body wash I was very impressed. This new and very improved body wash is gentle but yet left me feeling with a clean fresh and soft skin . I also loved the smell !

February 23, 2021

Gentle on skin

A very good product for sensitive skin! I love the waterlily fragrance it gives off. Giving you a sense of instant freshness. My skin didn't dry out after using it. Which is a highlighting factor. The best part is zero irritation! No rash or burning sensation. The formulation is very gentle and good for skin.

February 22, 2021

SIMPLY INCREDIBLE!

I just received this product and I have to say it looks and SMELLS incredible! The scent is not too strong, and I used a little on my hands and I must say my skin feels really soft! Will definitely come back to leave another review after a week of use!