Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent

Parfum d'été

J'ai apprécié le produit par sa texture qui laisse aucune trace et son odeur parfumé. Au cours de la période d'essais je les trouvé bien efficace. Je suis une personne qui aime les produits dove alors ceci ne m'a pas étonné d'apprécier votre produit.
    Merci de l'essaie #gratuit

August 08, 2019

Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Didn't work for me!

I was lucky enough to be able to get a chance to try Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant for free.When I first got the product it is very sleek and the smell of coconut and pink Jasmine just makes you think about spring.I was so excited to try the new deodorant but was sadly disappointed because it didn't work for me.When I first put it on it glided on really smooth and cool but a little wet.In a few seconds it dried down.But sadly for me in a few hours it didn't keep me dry.That doesn't mean it's not for you.If you are looking for a deodorant that is 0% Aluminum you must give it a tried for yourself.It might be for you.@chickadvisor ,#GOTITFREE and#ChickAdvisor

Best Deodorant!

I received and tried the Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent. I have to say, this is the best deodorant I have ever used. Great odor protection, amazing moisturizer and lovely scent, I love it so much!

2.7/5

Smells nice

I'm a person who sweats a lot so a good deodorant/ antiperspirant is very important.
    I really liked the smell of the deodorant, it was smooth going on and nicely moisturizes.
    I really like this product but the only downside, I had to reapply many times throughout the day, as it didnt absorb the wetness, so was a good antiperspirant.

Very Effective and Gentle On Skin

I recently had the chance to try Dove 0% Aluminium Deodorant in Coconut and Pink Jasmine scent. First, I love that the scent is very light and feminine. It smells fresh but doesn't compete with your perfume if you wear any. It's in stick form, which I personally prefer to aerosol, and it goes on very smoothly and evenly. It is also designed to be gentle on underarm skin, containing no irritating alcohol, it didn't sting when applying after shaving.

Obviously the most important feature of the product is the lack of aluminium. Having said that, deodorants don't typically contain this ingredient; it is the primary component of anti-perspirants as it's what stops the sweating. So I'm thinking this is more of a marketing ploy than an actual, toutable feature (think of certain fast food restaurants featuring hormone free beef, when in fact ALL Canadian beef is hormone free). Perhaps it's designed to attract those worried about Aluminium. As a result, you'll want to keep in mind this is not an anti-perspirant; if sweating is a concern, this probably won't be the product for you.

Overall, this product does a great job at preventing body odour throughout the day without excessive perfumes. On a side note, Dove itself is certified cruelty-free by Peta, (but their parent company Unilever does sell some products in China, where animal testing is required by law).

August 08, 2019

Finally, a DEODORANT for women!

Most of the "deodorants" in the women's aisle are actually ANTIPERSPIRANTS. I personally react to antiperspirants by sweating MORE. That's why I tried switching to "natural" deodorants years and years ago. Unfortunately, most natural deodorants use baking soda to absorb sweat and neutralize odor. Baking soda irritates skin over the long term because it is alkaline, aka has a high pH value. Skin is naturally acidic with a pH value between 4.5 and 5.5 generally. Thankfully Dove's new deodorant is gentle AND effective. I stay odor free all day and my skin feels comfortable. It doesn't leave white streaks on clothing either!

Will rebuy

I was so lucky to receive this item from Chickadvisor #gotitfree and #Dove.
    It has a very different consistency then im used to, which im actually enjoying. Its more of a solid gel like then a pressed powder. Ive been using it all week for work and sports, its holding up. Not greasy, doesn't seem to transfer which i like. Can say i will defiantly repurchase this in the future.

Seulement un désodorisant...

J'ai récemment eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement un des nouveaux désodorisant Dove 0% par ChickAdvisor en échange de mon opinion.

Dans le passé, j'ai souvent essayé les déos Dove parce que j'ai toujours trouvé l'emballage très simple et beau et les odeurs sont à tomber par terre. Un format de 74g se vend généralement environ 5$ au walmart.

J'aimerais beaucoup que ce déo fonctionne pour moi mais malgré plusieurs tentatives, j'ai toujours eu des échecs. L'odeur sent très bon mais, avec mon corps, il ne dure pas tellement longtemps. Je dois souvent le ré-appliquer dans une journée et honnêtement, je n'ai pas le temps de devoir me préoccuper de ça.

J'aime le fait que c'est maintenant une version sans aluminium et sans alcool car c'est mieux pour la peau.

Finalement, je recommanderais ce produit à ceux qui savent que le Dove fonctionne bien pour eux. Par contre, je ne rachèterais probablement pas ce produit puisque malgré qu'il sent très bon, il ne fonctionne pas pour moi.

#gotitfree #trydovezeroaluminum #chickadvisor #productreviewclub

August 08, 2019

A good step in the right direction...

Firstly, I love the idea of using an underarm product that has zero aluminum, so I think it's fantastic that such a huge player in the deodorant game has made the switch and spread awareness.
    Unfortunately for me, this product did not live up to my expectations. I lead a fairly active lifestyle and go to the gym 3-6 times a week, an hour each time usually. The packaging boasts a "24 hour odor protection", and while the scent of the product is just lovely (I got the coconut and pink jasmine), it creates a less then desirable smell when mixed with perspiration.
    I used this product on multiple occasions, mostly because when I received it, we were in the middle of a major heat wave. But even after the heat wave was over, I realized the deodorant was just not living up to its promise of odor protection.
    It's a pass for me sadly, however I would be interested to try an antiperspirant version of this product!

New Brunswick, Canada

Impressed

I received the Dove 0% aluminum deodorant from Chick Advisor as a product review.
    This product surprised me. I am used to antiperspirants, so I was curious about the 24 hr protection.
    Let's start by my first impression, the smell. it's a beautiful scent of coconut and pink Jasmine, it smells soft and not overwhelming. I even had my daughter tell me I smelled wonderful.
    My next impression was with the silky texture. It's not powdery or wet. It glides on very smoothly, no tugging at all. My underarms were very happy about that!!!!
    After using this product for 5 days now I can truly say it is effective at guarding against wetness and odour. I have no staining or wetness on my clothes, which I find with others I've used.
    The price is fair for the quality,
    I really recommend this product, it's worth it.
    I am happy to have had the chance to try and review it. Thanks Dove, and Chick Advisor!!!!