Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

August 01, 2019

I finally found my new aluminum free deodorant.

I have been trying out so many new aluminum free deodorants but this is by far the best product. The scent is light and subtle but lasting. It goes on smooth and clear, doesn't leave white marks even on dark shirts. The best thing that no other aluminum free deodorant has is that this formulation doesn't leave big white chunks if product under your arms.
    I will be purchasing this product and would highly recommend this product to friends and family.

Florida, United States

Love Dove aluminum free deodorant! Definitely recommend.

My golden trio travel essentials!! Pair of shades, longlasting power bank and deodorant!

The market doesn’t have too much aluminum free deodorant, And I’m thrilled to see more options like the one @dove offers. Thanks to Dove and @chickadvisor I get to try out this dove 0% aluminum deodorant in the coconut and pink jasmine scent.

I like the light and soothing scent of coconut that brings me the Hawaiian vibes. It is a decent wearing deodorant for average daily use where you sit in the office and not sweating a lot. Definitely looking forward to trying out other scents as well! The cucumber green tea looks appealing.

#trydovezeroaluminum #gotitfree

3.2/5

Nice smelling product

I am a huge fan of dove anti perspiration products and deodorants but honestly I find scents with edible items like fruits kind of a no no my preference is probably something relatively close to flowers etc as I don’t like smelling like food
    Works good and keeps odour away

New Brunswick, Canada

Light and fresh scent

The first thing I noticed was the scent. It was nice and light, and not too overwhelming. I loved how it applied, it just seemed to go over your skin so smoothly. It lasted the whole day without needing to reapply. However, if you're someone who prefers a stronger scent, I found it disapeared quite fast but never needed any other application to feel fresh.

Fresh and soft

This deodorant smells amazing, 0% aluminum it's comparable to any natural deodorant I've tried in the past. Like everything does puts out it leaves my skin soft and feeling nourished, all by leaving a nice fresh scent.

Love it!

I was selected to try this new dove deodorant & let me tell you it's amazing!! Its smells incredible, works incredible, by far the best deodorant I've ever had!!

August 01, 2019

I would recommend this dove product

Yesterday I was 3xcited to received my dove product first off love the smell second great feeling through the day and with heat like this no sweating under the arms thank you dove I will highly recommend the zero aluminum deodorant

Great product!!!

I was very happy with this product. I stayed dry all day. I will definitely purchase this product!! I can work all day and stay dry and refreshed. Thank you Chick Advisor!!!

July 31, 2019

Love it

I was looking for natural deodorant and chickadvisor gave me chance to try this . This has no aluminum in it which is so good for armpits. Fragrance is mild and long lasting. No sweat , no worries 😁#gotitfree

July 31, 2019

My new favourite!

So I received this product for free in exchange for my honest feedback. I already love all products from dove but was concerned about using a regular deodorant and so i was giving different brands that came up with aluminum free option a try and until two days back i was very disappointed nothing was working and then i was selected to try new dove aluminum free deodorant and to my surprise this thing changed my concept that aluminum free deodorants doesn’t work or stay long. This deodorant that I received dove pink jasmine and coconut is so refreshing and lasted more than 24 hours. Not at all greasy neither the smell is overpowering just a very balanced product. I would love to accept that dove has brought in the right product that most of us wanted. I have already started referring this one to my friends and family. I would love to try the other one i.e cucumber and green tea i am sure that would be a great experience too.