Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent

August 07, 2019

Very grateful to find a product to use daily

This was a great opportunity to review an item that we had just been talking about at work!

I did not know there was aluminum in deodorant that is how naïve I was.
    Then coincidently the offer to try the product came up and I was very glad to be picked.
    It has a light fresh smell, goes on feeling dry and is very effective.

I like the shape of it to as it is easier to handle when you have smaller hands or have dexterity issues!

Thanks so much!

Will definitely buy again

August 07, 2019

Will be my new go to deodorant

I have tried many natural deodorants with terrible results - my armpits broke out with a huge red burn within a few hours. I received the Dove 0% Aluminum in coconut & pink jasmine as a #freeproduct through ChickAdvisor and after using the product for a few days I am sold on this product. Most importantly I have not had any adverse reactions like previous brands I’ve tried. The scent smells so good but is not overpowering. The deodorant is very moisturizing and effective at keeping me dry during the work day. Will definitely buy this product again and again.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing product!

I'm so in love with this product! It smells great but not too strong or overpowering. It is smooth and feels great on my skin. It is also very effective worked great for me all day. It's also so encouraging knowing there's no alluminum present! I would definitely recommend.

Beautiful packaging/Timeless Scent

The packaging on this product is really gorgeous. The smell is quite unique and is a really timeless. I feel like this product will be around for a long time. It was very effective at keeping my sweat at bay. The deodorant had a pleasant silky texture going on. Really great value. It is a pretty large container so I feel like it would last for a long time too. I will certainly recommend this deodorant to my friends, sister, and mother.

Updated On: August 07, 2019

#chickadvisor #gotitfree

Great Product

I have never heard of Aluminum free deodorants, so from doing some background research I am happy to have been selected from #chickadvisor to test this product out. I thought that this would be a regular solid deodorant but it turns out to be a kind of gel. Not like the liquid men's gel ones, but like a gel stick. I really enjoy the fragrance of this deodorant (coconut and pink jasmine), it isnt to overpowering that you couldnt smell my perfume or scented lotion. It really does last 24hrs like it says it does on the label, which is pretty amazing considering how much youre used to putting on deodorant through out the day. It is very gentle on your skin, glides very smoothly, and is shaped to the contours of you . It also leaves no marks when application is completed. I love how soft and creamy this deodorant is too so it doesn’t irritate my underarms, I also love how big the bottle is, this will definitely last me a long time before having to purchase another one. All in all I am very happy with the 0% Aluminum and will definitely be purchasing once my free prodcut is done. Thank you #chickadvisor #dovealuminumfree

August 07, 2019

Smells great! Works Well!

I've been using natural deodorant for a couple of years but was happy to hear of the 0% Dove brand. It smells amazing and kept me dry the entire day. It goes on smoothly but didn't leave any residue on my clothes.

Un très bon déodorant!

Quel plaisir d'utiliser un déodorant sans aluminium qui offre une protection durable durant toute la journée! J'ai adoré ce produit et le rachèterais certainement. L'odeur de coconut et jasmin est très agréable.

August 06, 2019

I need an antiperspirant...

Thank you ChickAdvisor and Dove for the opportunity to test and review the Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant in the Coconut & Pink Jasmine Scent. I loved the beautiful scent, the sheer application and the quantity of product inside the packaging. Upon application, my underarms felt wet and eventually sticky. The scent did not last and I perspired. I went on the Dove website to learn the difference between deodorant and antiperspirant and the difference is that deodorant protects against odor, while antiperspirant protects against sweat and odor. In order to restore effectiveness, I will return to using my usual clinical-strength antiperspirant. I’m grateful for the opportunity to have tested and reviewed this product.

Updated On: August 06, 2019

#chickadvisor #gotitfree

Bye bye aisselles crémeuses

Tout d’abord, bravo pour le déodorant sans aluminium! Ceci est un net avantage sur la compétition ;)

J’adore le fait que les aisselles demeurent complètement sèches tout au long de la journée et ce, sans traces sur les vêtements. La fragrance est subtile, juste assez! Par contre, utilisant normalement un déodorant «clinique» j’ai remarqué que l’on détecte l’odeur corporelle(sueur) assez rapidement avec celui-ci. Peut-être n’est pas assez fort pour moi. Je recommande absolument si vous utilisez un déodorant régulier

Awesome deodorant

I received this product by #chickadvisor.
    Dove 0% aluminium is amazing. I usually use aluminium free deodorants but I hadn’t tried this one yet. It is very good. The coconut and jasmin scent is absolutely amazing and refreshing! It really works well and I recommend it to all women that want a more natural deodorant. It’s truly good and I simple love it!
    #gotitfree #chickadvisor