Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent

Works great!

I received this product from chick advisor free in exchange for this review. This deodorant works great and is something I would use again! It smells great and works without aluminum which is amazing

Would definately purchase again

Wish that scent came in Clinical Strength. An anti-persperant for menopausal women would also be greatly appreciated not only by me but many other women.

Works

I received Dove 0% Aluminum from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion. Beautiful scent and provides great defense against stinky underarm odors.

Amazing product

As someone who suffers from aluminum sensitivity I could never find a deodorant that would work for me! This is amazing. It works and I still get the same fresh scent that I love from the others!!

August 29, 2019

Good

Works good I will use it again. Would recommend to others. Smells nice. Use it every day. Will buy it again. Good price as well. Easy to find in the store.

New Brunswick, Canada

Great antiperspirant, works well even in a hot kitchen

I received my Dove 0% aluminum antiperspirant and was excited to try it. I work 10 hour days as a line cook. Kitchens are hot and sweaty places. I was happy to find how well it worked. I would definitely buy this product again. Really nice scent too.

Love this deodorant

I wanted to test out this Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant in the height of the summer to really see how it works. I absolutely love this deodorant and was so happy to get to try the coconut and pink jasmine scent as it smells amazing. I found this deodorant really works well and I will definitely be switching to this. I like that it has 0% aluminum so I feel like it's better for me and my body. I agree that it really does last for 24 hours even during the crazy heatwave we are currently having.

Updated On: August 28, 2019

#gotitfree

Good Aluinum free deodorant

I like this deodorant. It smells nice and I like the fact that it's aluminum free. I would recommend as this is a good quality deodorant but this specific scent is personally not my favorite.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great smelling and works wonderful

This deodorant smells great! I don’t usually enjoy florals but I do enjoy this one. I also buy dove deodorants normally and live them but this is a great change! I also have been trying many non aluminum brands and really enjoyed this one, will purchase again and try the other event for sure!

Updated On: August 28, 2019

Revived this product for free from chick advisor

2.0/5

Nope!!!!

L’odeur Du produit est bien, mais il n’est pas très efficace! Je devrais en ajouter plusieurs fois dans la journée. Les autres produits du même genre sont mieux !