Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash Reviews

This moisturizing body wash from Dove contains NutriumMoisture technology -- a blend of moisturizers and skin natural nutrients that help your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower and deliver skin nourishment at the same time. This mild body wash is designed to help minimize skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin, leaving you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. It creates a rich lather that replenishes your skin’s nutrients while also leaving it clean and feeling cared for.

For best results, just squeeze some gentle body wash onto a shower pouf or your hands and massage all over your body before rinsing thoroughly. Use in your daily shower for soft, smooth skin.

*Sourced from dove.ca

Best BodyWash

This Body Wash smells so delightful. It goes on so smoothly. I just use a drop and it seems to be enough for my whole shower. It washes off easily as well. It is priced well. My whole family uses it as well.

September 28, 2017

I really like this body wash

I bought this in desperation and I will probably buy it again. It doesn't dry out my skin as other body washes have done. My husband and teenage children have used it too so it turned out to suit everyone.

Truly Moisturizing

I liked that product a lot, i don't know why i didn't buy it more often but i really like how moisturizing it is for the skin. On all honesty, Dove is one of my favourite brand for body care, It also includes my favourite soap bars.

September 28, 2017

A great moisturizing body wash!

My skin becomes dry very easily, so I was happy to find a body wash that cleans my skin, while also leaving it nicely-scented AND moisturized. I like all of the scents in this line, and will continue buying this product for sure.

Amazing body wash

I love how soft your skin feels after using this body wash. Dove is known to be gentle on skin and this one does not disappoint you. It is gentle on skin but effectively cleansing your skin. Recommend it for sure.

Nice, rich body wash!

Rich, creamy body wash. Lathers beautifully...leaves skin smooth and silky. Fresh scent...gotta love Dove! Reasonably priced. Rinses clean with no residue

Leaves Skin Silky Smooth

The wash is the usual rich and creamy Dove body wash - when compared to their other products. The scent is mild and pleasant, and left my skin smelling nice for quite some time after my shower. I have been using the wash just as we come into the fall months when my skin is particularly dry.

It really works!

I buy this product over and over. It really works to soften skin. I use it in the bath, and shower. I also use it just for hand-washing sometimes.,,especially after I've been working in the garden. The smell is fresh and inoffensive.

September 28, 2017

Pretty good for drug store brand

I suffer from very dry skin, despite daily moisturizing, especially on my legs and elbows. I figured I would try this one out, and after about a week of using it, I could see a slight improvement. I wouldnt say it cured my dry skin in the end, but did help restore some moisture to my problem areas. For the price, and the quality I would most likely keep buying it even if it only give me that slight improvement because so far nothing else has helped and even may have made it worst in the past. If you have dry skin, I recommend giving this one a try.

3.2/5

It's good for winter

This is a nice product, however, don't use it in the summer. I find it to be much more effective in the winter. I find it makes my skin nice in winter, but in the summer, there is a film that is left on the skin.